Frequent Contributor

New Fragrance(Limited Edition) Celebrate Grace

Available at Nordstrom, Macys, Von Maur Embrace the joy in everyday life with celebrate grace eau de toilette by philosophy. The exuberant, approachable fragrance was designed to make a woman feel inspired to embrace the joy of sharing with those we cherish. The floral, creamy, musky notes shimmer with positivity and envelopes [sic] you in warmth and good cheer. The notes include lavender, water lily, freesia, rose, peony, musk and sandalwood.
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Fragrance(Limited Edition) Celebrate Grace

Frequent Contributor
Respected Contributor

I'd love to try it. I wish they would sell a sample bottle.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

thank you, mkwanfan2, for the heads-up on this. I'll have to get to the mall soon to smell this one.

Frequent Contributor

I was at Nordstrom yesterday to get my sunglasses fixed and had a chance to smell it. It is very deep in the musk department. Is a much deeper version of Inner Grace(the only one I would say would be in the same neighborhood). It doesn't give off a whole lot of the floral until much later. It will have to dry down considerably, and had kind of a soapy smell to it. It will stick with you as far as staying power but not sure if that will be a good thing. Very perfumy. The business card I sprayed it on still has the scent even after one day. This will be for someone who wants a very deep fragrance.
Super Contributor

They also have that and the whipped body lotion and a small roller ball for $20 online at Sephora, I haven't been in a store recently to say if it's there. I would like to check it out, the description sounds pretty.
Super Contributor

On 9/28/2014 mkwanfan2 said: I was at Nordstrom yesterday to get my sunglasses fixed and had a chance to smell it. It is very deep in the musk department. Is a much deeper version of Inner Grace(the only one I would say would be in the same neighborhood). It doesn't give off a whole lot of the floral until much later. It will have to dry down considerably, and had kind of a soapy smell to it. It will stick with you as far as staying power but not sure if that will be a good thing. Very perfumy. The business card I sprayed it on still has the scent even after one day. This will be for someone who wants a very deep fragrance.

thank you, mkwanfan2. It might be too strong for me. I haven't been anywhere to check it out yet.