Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/25?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up

a bottle of Gliss Shampoo (my favorite drugstore shampoo)

a bar of Beekman Soap in Fig Leaf (my favorite Beekman scent)

I tossed

a tube of Bath and Body Works Body Cream in Peach and Honey Almond.  I really tried to use it up, but I just don't like the scent at all. I had to toss it.

That is all for me this week. How about you?  Share your empties or tosses.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/25?

I didn't use up anything but I'm super close on a couple of things.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

Skinn facial cloths.      This pack wasn't as good as the previous ones.  I'm switching to Costo (Kirkland)  face cloths.  I tried them several months ago, and brought them on my 2 week vaca.  FABULOUS.  Even takes off eye make up.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up a tube of CoLab mascara, I liked this alot until dried out too fast. Back to my tried and true Essence Lash Princess!

A great weekend to all!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

32 oz. Philosophy Acceptance  Cucumber 3 n 1- DH used this up replaced with a Philosophy Green Apple from stash.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner- nice, have another in the stash but using up an open Nexus conditioner first. 

WEN Strawberry Banana CC- I enjoyed this scent and formula. Replaced with an open WEN Summer Mango Coconut.

Have a nice weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties - 

I used up:  Bio miracle facial cleansing cloths.  60/per package.   Bought at Macy’s backstage for 1.98.  They stayed moist and worked fine. Replaced with a pack of CVS 360 cloths.

Wen bamboo hair mask.   Must have been from a prior kit.  

Thats is all ladies.  Have a great weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't use up anything this week but I did do a declutter including eyeliners, lip pencils, and lipsticks I didn't use and didn't want to keep. I also decluttered a Laura Geller matte primer. Since I always use sunscreen I don't want to add another layer to my makeup routine.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Stark Petrichor Purifying Tonic - This is a refreshing facial mist and my 2nd bottle. I'm trying to simplify my routine so I'm not repurchasing it at this time. But I would repurchase it in the future.

Essence Brighten Up Banana Powder - This was a good and very inexpensive powder. I used it up faster than I expected. I would repurchase it.

Tossed:

Differin Gel - I didn't quite finish this. I wanted to try it as an alternative to Retin A. 

Tretinoin - I didn't finish this tube before it expired but it is a staple for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-an Avon bubble bath in an apple scent they don't make anymore.

-a bottle of Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid facial cleanser.  This is nice.  Would not mind using it again, but there are other brands that are a better value.

-a sample card of a Tarte Amazonian Clay blush.  Purchased the full size already.

-a sample tube of Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator (blue tube).  It's okay, but definitely not worth the amount of money they charge for it.  And there are other scrubs I like better.

-an Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion sample.  This works.  I don't think it's my favorite eyeshadow primer, but it does the job.

-a tube of Avon shower gel in a scent they don't make anymore.

-a sample packet of Jack Black Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser.  This stuff is drying, and did not smell good.

-a Daily Defense shampoo I bought at Dollar Tree.  Used as hand soap.

I tossed:

-2 tubes of Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel in shades 2 & 3.  These just don't do what I need them to.  Not enough hold or pigment.

-a tube of Maybelline Master Prime eyeshadow primer.  What was left of it was old and dried up.  They don't sell this anymore as far as I know.

-a NYX Dose of Dew face gloss stick.  I bought this when I was having problems with eczema on my face and thought it would be a nice highlight.  It didn't show up much at all.  I don't know if they make it anymore.

That is all this time around.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Image result for squirrel trick or treating

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

The only thing for me this week was a sample vial of Avon Rare Pearls cologne. I picked this from a vendor at a festival type of event. I haven't bought Avon in years and doubt I'll start ordering again. I didn't care for this scent anyway.