Esteemed Contributor

Model Stacey on HSN Beauty Report

[ Edited ]

Did anyone see the HSN presentation of the Excel Styling Brush by GIna on Wed. night Beauty Report?  QVC's long time model Stacey was one of the models used in the presentation.   At first I didn't realize it was her because the hair was lnger than the shrt styles I'm used to seeing her wear.  Maybe she's been growing her hair out for a while, but I simply failed to realize it.  Stacey is the 6 foot tall black model who is a regular model on BareMinerals shows.  She used to model more frequently on some of the designer fashion shows, but I rarely see her on Q unless it's BareMinerals these days.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Model Stacey on HSN Beauty Report

Stacy was on HSN a couple of months ago. It was a surprise to see her. But she still models on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Did anyone see the HSN presentation of the Excel Styling Brush by GIna on Wed. night Beauty Report?  QVC's long time model Stacey was one of the models used in the presentation.   At first I didn't realize it was her because the hair was lnger than the shrt styles I'm used to seeing her wear.  Maybe she's been growing her hair out for a while, but I simply failed to realize it.  Stacey is the 6 foot tall black model who is a regular model on BareMinerals shows.  She used to model more frequently on some of the designer fashion shows, but I rarely see her on Q unless it's BareMinerals these days.  

Stacey's a DOLL!!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Stacey is great!  Remember her and Suzanne doing the Joan Rivers jewelry shows ?

I've seen Stacey in several TV commercials here in the Philadelphia area, including a talking part.

Occasional Visitor

I have seen the model Stacy on the website of Dress Barn. You can only see half of her face but it is her, I matched her from her smile and beauty marks.~

Honored Contributor

Stacey takes various modeling and acting jobs.  She has also done commercials and small parts in TV shows. 

Honored Contributor

i saw her long ago in Target ads, wearing a white lab coat, in ads for their Pharmacy.