Respected Contributor

: : Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 4/20

Happy Weekend beauties! 

I used up: Praiessentals Cream Souffle Cleanser 3.4oz- I really like this cleanser, I use it in my morning shower and it doesn't make my skin feel dried out. I replaced it with another. 

small tube of vaseline

I've been doing some spring cleaning and tossed several items:

2 perfume samples that were too floral and strong, Ulta Bouncy Blush that was separating and getting greasy, Body Fantasies body spray in Fresh Musk, I liked the scent of this but it made me cough every time I sprayed it, Wet N Wild Photo Focus foundation that wasn't wearing well, another lip balm the dog chewed up

I think that's it, have a great weekend everyone! I think we're supposed to finally get some warmer weather here and I'm so excited!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: : : Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 4/20

Four favorites and replaced all with same - 

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Vitality serum

Garnier Fructus Root Amp

L'oreal Million Lashes Voluminous mascara (gold tube)

L'oreal Mascara Primer (white tube)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 4/20

Used:

Thayer's Alcohol Free Rosewater Witch Hazel - I like this and use it in combination with rose water or orange blossom water as my morning cleanse.  I have a bottle of regular witch hazel from Target that I am replacing it with.  Now that it's warming up and I'm getting oilier, the regular witch hazel will be good.

This isn't used up but I hit pan on an eyeshadow!  That's always thrilling for me.