QVC Customer Care

Re: Susan Lucci - ridiculously beautiful!

This post has been removed by QVC because comment is unkind

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes, Susan Lucci and Jane Fonda look great. Blah, blah, blah. Please remember they are not your average Joe, or, uh, Jane's. 

Jane Fonda has spoken openly about surgery and using testosterone cream. Anyone can easily develop muscles (especially if more naturally thin) using T cream. You can develop muscle using T cream doing zero exercise.  They have the money to employ doctors and monitor their bloodwork everyday if they want to.  There's also human growth hormone. Widely used in Hollywood. It's only probably 10-20K a month 😳😳

I'm growing tired of seeing these people and hearing how great they look. Yes, diet and exercise matter. They can pay whatever for organic food, have someone shop for it, prepare it, and clean it up. Doing a few exercises everyday is no big deal. Are they cleaning their homes, doing laundry, washing their cars, scrubbing patio furniture, etc?  If someone wants to do all that for me I'll gladly exercise everyday. 

They aren't all that special and are not doing anything we all couldn't do in their situation. 

Next!!

Sorry, because one is not a millionaire actress is no reason not to be in shape. Most Americans are totally over weight. Americans eat terribibly and never excercise!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan Lucci is not divorced nor is she married to a plastic surgeon. As mentioned above, that was Victoria Principal.

Susan Lucci

Actress
Susan Victoria Lucci is an American actress, television host, author, singer, and entrepreneur, best known for portraying Erica Kane on the ABC daytime drama All My Children. The character is considered an icon, and Lucci has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady" by TV Guide, with The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times citing her a…

Susan Victoria Lucci is an American actress, television host, author, singer, and entrepreneur, best known for portraying Erica Kane on the ABC daytime drama All My Children. The character is considered an icon, and Lucci has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady" by TV Guide, with The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times citing her as the highest-paid actor in daytime television. As early as 1991, her salary had been reported as over $1 million a year.

79 YEARS OLD

Helmut Huber was born on October 10, 1937 in Austria. He is a producer, known for Dancing with the Stars (2005), The 57th Annual Golden Globe Awards (2000) and The 5th Annual American Cinema Awards (1988). He has been married to Susan Lucci since September 13, 1969. They have two children.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes, Susan Lucci and Jane Fonda look great. Blah, blah, blah. Please remember they are not your average Joe, or, uh, Jane's. 

Jane Fonda has spoken openly about surgery and using testosterone cream. Anyone can easily develop muscles (especially if more naturally thin) using T cream. You can develop muscle using T cream doing zero exercise.  They have the money to employ doctors and monitor their bloodwork everyday if they want to.  There's also human growth hormone. Widely used in Hollywood. It's only probably 10-20K a month 😳😳

I'm growing tired of seeing these people and hearing how great they look. Yes, diet and exercise matter. They can pay whatever for organic food, have someone shop for it, prepare it, and clean it up. Doing a few exercises everyday is no big deal. Are they cleaning their homes, doing laundry, washing their cars, scrubbing patio furniture, etc?  If someone wants to do all that for me I'll gladly exercise everyday. 

They aren't all that special and are not doing anything we all couldn't do in their situation. 

Next!!

I'm not saying that and I'm not bitter. I'm just saying that the adulation given to these celebrities is ridiculous and can be discouraging to others who don't live up to their look. 

I'm naturally thin. I've never dieted a day in my life. I know about T cream because I've used it before. 

But let's be real. Jane Fonda and Susan Lucci have had a lifetime of privilege. As you age, it's virtually impossible to do all the things you need to do and have time and energy to always eat right and exercise. They don't look like they look because of diet and exercise.  Don't think using a Pilates machine will make you look like Susan Lucci. And yes, I'm throwing an extreme out there. I'm sure people don't think it will. You get my drift. 

It's apples to oranges. Show me a regular person in their 60's and 70's without a fat wallet who looks that way and I'll applaud. Many people today are still working when they should be retired and caring for aging parents and grandkids. No, I'm not. Just speaking for those that are. 

Jane Fonda and Susan Lucci look great because of good genes and a life of privilege. That's my point.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Susan Lucci does look wonderful for her age...obviously she excercises, watches what she eats and could have good genes working for her...she can also afford the best in skin care, non surgical and surgical procedures, spas, massages, etc.,  I don't see her as "ridiculously beautiful" but more as "very well" (expensively) pickled...

She has been married to a plastic surgeon for years and years....I am sure she has had only the very best work done.....just enough and not too much.

I think Susan is beautiful inside and out- for any age, not "for her age" I'm always bothered when that phrase is added when anyone refers to women that way. Men don't get that when someone refers to them.  

She is really toned and looks fabulous. Eating right and consistent exercise goes a long way. I'm ok at both, but really need to be much better.

I don't know her personally, but I really get the impression she's sweet, compassionate, loyal, and smart as a whip. 

Great business acumen.

Helmut was never a plastic surgeon,he has been a few things; Chef  ( they met when she worked as a waitress at a hotel where he was a director/executive Chef)  businessman, producer and manages Susan's career and endeavors but he was never a plastic surgeon. They are a terrific team. 

She's a loving mom and grandmother from what I've seen throughout the years.

I'm glad she's on QVC. I hope she brings Youthful Essence. I liked the results I had while using it.  I wouldn't give up some things I'm using, but I'd add it to my repertoire.

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

I didn't see Susan Lucci on QVC today, but she's always been far, far too thin.  She looks fabulous except for that.  I didn't know she was so short.  If she gained maybe 6-10 pounds, she'd look even better than she does now.

I'm not talking about her and won't name the people, but I've seen stars and people in TV news in pictures and videos in which the lighting and maybe ? lens weren't manipulated.  They don't look like the same person at all, which is why I won't name them.  They don't look terrible, but there are wrinkles and signs of aging that aren't visible when the camera is adjusted just so.  Everyone we see in the magazines has been photoshopped to within an inch of her life.  They are still attractive and even beautiful, but they are not flawless and they DO have wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, Jane Seymour is one of those. You wrinkle worse if you don't have a little wgt on you. Look taut and witchy. Can you imagine what all they have to go thru to maintain that 'timeless' youth image.

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Next!!

I'm not saying that and I'm not bitter. I'm just saying that the adulation given to these celebrities is ridiculous and can be discouraging to others who don't live up to their look. 

I'm naturally thin. I've never dieted a day in my life. I know about T cream because I've used it before. 

But let's be real. Jane Fonda and Susan Lucci have had a lifetime of privilege. As you age, it's virtually impossible to do all the things you need to do and have time and energy to always eat right and exercise. They don't look like they look because of diet and exercise.  Don't think using a Pilates machine will make you look like Susan Lucci. And yes, I'm throwing an extreme out there. I'm sure people don't think it will. You get my drift. 

It's apples to oranges. Show me a regular person in their 60's and 70's without a fat wallet who looks that way and I'll applaud. Many people today are still working when they should be retired and caring for aging parents and grandkids. No, I'm not. Just speaking for those that are. 

Jane Fonda and Susan Lucci look great because of good genes and a life of privilege. That's my point.

Nope, you are wrong. My best friend since high school and I both in our sixties. We excercise and do not eat poorly. I'm thinner and in better shape than ever. $$ has nothing to do with it. Note to Americans" STOP EATING SO MUCH and MOVE!!!

Respected Contributor

Women should stop comparing themselves to actresses and models. I read this the other day " The only person you should compare yourself to is You yesterday." We all can work on becoming our best self.

Trusted Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Next!!

BRAVO !!