Valued Contributor

Re: Summer Honey Peach Ingredients

On 5/22/2014 hkdiaz said:

I'd say like fresh peaches with some warmth. It's very summery and not fakey peach.

Thank you for the review!! Can't wait! I think I may have to get an extra one to use as a body wash, lol!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

On 5/22/2014 hkdiaz said:

I'd say like fresh peaches with some warmth. It's very summery and not fakey peach.

oh so good to hear, thanks!

Super Contributor

I just got mine, the peach isn't overpowering. I can smell the orange blossom and apricot too.

It's a very warm, sweet, yummy smell. I rubbed it on my wrist because the plastic smell from the bottle is getting in the way and I can't stop smelling my wrist. I swear if the Summer Honey Peach was edible I would be licking my wrist right now!.

Respected Contributor

I just opened my summer honey peach cc. It smells soooo good!! It smells better than spring orange blossom. I like spring orange blossom, too. I agree with the person that said that this was right up there with smc for scent. Interestingly, I don't really think it smells like peach, lol. I can smell a hint of the sweetness of the honey, but it almost smells a little floral to me. It smells a little fruity, but not really very peachy. It smells like plumeria to me. I am interested to see what others think about the scent. It does smell like summer. It is a very girly, pretty scent. I like it a lot. It smells nothing like what I was expecting, though. The consistency of the cc itself reminds me of Spring orange blossom. The cc is very white like sour cream. It seems like it could be more moisturizing than SOB. I will use it tomorrow and write a review of the performance. So far, I like it a lot.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

I was on the fence and debating on whether or not to buy spring orange blossom oil and mist from Chaz directly or wait for all things summer honey peach to hit q's shelves. I am definitely waiting for q.

Respected Contributor

I put some on my hand. After it dried, I could really smell the honey. I hope I don't have bees swarming me this summer! Lol!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I just cleansd my 5 year old son and 9 year old daughters hair with SHP. I do smell more of a peach scent while cleansing. I have to say that I am not loving the scent as much while cleansing as I do straight from the bottle. I don't smell much honey scent at all while cleansing. I am not that impressed with the performance either. I think I may like how the SOB performs better. It is still early to tell. I will cleanse my hair with it tomorrow and see if I like how it performs on my hair. I will have to use it several times before I can decide if I like it or not. The good thing is that I can still get more SOB this week if I decide I really don't like the SHP.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!