Honored Contributor

It's VERY obvious that many of you don't suffer from severe allergies; having your voice affected is common. I know as my voice is a disaster from mid September till Thanksgiving (on average). Every year, like clockwork and my voice make Lisa's sound BEAUTIFUL.

I'm suppose to miss work because someone doesn't like hearing my voice? Get off your high horse and get a life, geez.

Super Contributor
Must of hurt to talk, seemed like it anyway. Seemed like her throat was raw. It got worse as the evening wore on. She could hardly talk at the end. They should have gotten a fill in.
Super Contributor
Company would never allow us to do that,They need paycheck like everyone else.
Super Contributor

IF YOU CAN'T STAND TO HEAR IT HIT THE MUTE BUTTON !!!!

Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 olewoman said: Company would never allow us to do that,They need paycheck like everyone else.

I'm sure they have paid sick days. If not, with the salaries they (especially Lisa and Rick) make, they can afford a day off for illness.

Regular Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/6/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 6/6/2014 shelby16 said: Man, some of you people are way over invested in the hosts...any discussion brings out the hate & long knives!! Wow! I'll keep giving my opinion, and you keep freaking out....okay?

Says a person who is so invested in the host that she has to post about a raspy voice? By the way, she's NOT SICK, it's allergies and they aren't contagious.

There seems to be some bizarre game for some that look for ANYTHING to start a critical post about Lisa. It's like a mad rush to the Q board to start a nasty thread while analyzing Lisa for the "subject matter" du jure. Last week it was the watch or was it the leather dress. Nitpicking. Sad.

so true! Lisa is the host I always watch regardless of her voice

Trusted Contributor
On 6/6/2014 wishd4it said:

if you click on the OP's name you will notice that all she does is post negative remarks. Must have a very sad life or do as she accuses the host of ""ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION.""

My recommendation is to ignore.

Sounds like it is the OP - doing anything for attention !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 sherrisuzanne said:
On 6/6/2014 shelby16 said: Man, some of you people are way over invested in the hosts...any discussion brings out the hate & long knives!! Wow! I'll keep giving my opinion, and you keep freaking out....okay?

Says a person who is so invested in the host that she has to post about a raspy voice? By the way, she's NOT SICK, it's allergies and they aren't contagious.

There seems to be some bizarre game for some that look for ANYTHING to start a critical post about Lisa. It's like a mad rush to the Q board to start a nasty thread while analyzing Lisa for the "subject matter" du jure. Last week it was the watch or was it the leather dress. Nitpicking. Sad.

Must be a Texas thang...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Regular Contributor
On 6/7/2014 croemer said:
On 6/7/2014 sherrisuzanne said:

Must be a Texas thang...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I don't think she should have called in sick because of her voice, but I think she could have let the vendors described their own product. For example, Chaz would have been fine talking through the different formulations. This morning with Kersten, he did it instead of her.