Valued Contributor

n/m.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Frequent Contributor
Man, some of you people are way over invested in the hosts...any discussion brings out the hate & long knives!! Wow! I'll keep giving my opinion, and you keep freaking out....okay?
Regular Contributor

Differing opinions is what this world is all about and how we vent and let QVC know what it is we like and don't like..................HELLO

Respected Contributor
On 6/6/2014 shelby16 said: Man, some of you people are way over invested in the hosts...any discussion brings out the hate & long knives!! Wow! I'll keep giving my opinion, and you keep freaking out....okay?

Says a person who is so invested in the host that she has to post about a raspy voice? By the way, she's NOT SICK, it's allergies and they aren't contagious.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they could have brought in another host to do the show.

Frequent Contributor
Buck-nana...That's not being invested, it's just trying to watch programming on Qvc, without being annoyed & distracted! there's a difference!
Respected Contributor
On 6/6/2014 shelby16 said: Buck-nana...That's not being invested, it's just trying to watch programming on Qvc, without being annoyed & distracted! there's a difference!

Oh, OK. So you're not invested, but people who disagree with you are. Got it.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor
On 6/6/2014 shelby16 said: it's very annoying when someone can't stand to miss the camera, even when they are straining to talk...Stay home & rest your yakky voice,... Anything for attention!
This post seems a bit harsh,"anything for attention" or "can't stand to miss the camera" she's just trying to do her job and after however many years on tv, I think she would miss if she really felt the need.
Regular Contributor

It's not like she's saying anything we haven't heard over and over and over . . . and over . . . and over . . .

Honored Contributor

I think that is Lisa and QVC's choice. Good lord...the silly complaints are getting worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**