Contributor
I noticed that all the soap and glory is half off on HSN. I am tempted to buy but I have not tried this brand. What do you think of it if you have used it. Thank you so much.
Esteemed Contributor

I picked up a few scrubs at TJMaxx I thought they were pretty nice

Occasional Contributor

I love Soap & Glory. I don't buy it often because of the price. But I am constantly playing with it in Sephora. I've given the hand lotion as stocking stuffers. I treat myself to the body butter sometimes. Both are very rich and effective. It is fragranced, so you should be aware of that. I'm not sure what to compare the fragrance to, but I find it pleasant. It's not very "perfumy".

Personally, because of my positive experience with the two products I've tried, I would be perfectly comfortable trying others, especially at half price.

New Contributor

I think the biggest reason you are seeing markdowns here and in Sephora is that Soap & Glory is going to start distributing to drug stores again. I haven't heard anything else about price points or timing, but here is some more information from a really good beauty blog.

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/03/soap-glory-to-move-back-to-drugstores.html

Contributor
Thanks so much! I am going to try it. I wonder if it is going to no longer be on hsn.
Valued Contributor

The heel cream is the best. Thanks for letting us know it was on sell, just bought three tubes of Heel Genius and Hand Food. I have tried all the heel products and this stuff rocks for me.