Trusted Contributor

Re: So what single product has been the ""game changer"" for you?

For me-the IT Cosmetics-brought me back to using make-up because of their ease and effectivenessSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

A daily dose of Cod Liver Oil. I have been fighting a bad cold which turned into bronchitis, so skincare has been the last thing on my mind. Despite not using any moisturizer, my face has remained hydrated. Before starting the Cod Liver Oil, dehydration was always a problem - especially in cold weather. Thank you to the poster who gave this recommendation. I had no idea taking this oil internally was good for the skin.

Contributor

Sorry, don't have just one. Have always had major problems with dry skin due to some bizarre autoimmune thing the MDs can't agree on a diagnosis for. Also have mild roseacea. Have searched for years for products that can produce the results I want without a heavy greasy feeling. The following haven give my skin a whole new look and feel. I couldn't be happier with the results (am also toying with the idea of adding more of L'occitane's line to my regime, I love the way it absorbs and isn't greasy).

Clarsonic Mia 2

Philosophy Hope in a Jar

JM Argan Milk

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm

L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream

L'Occitane Lavande Hand Cream

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callus Remover

bareMinerals Luminous Hydrating Body Cream

Frequent Contributor

Not really a product, but I'd say water. Stopped all sodas and sugary drinks and replaced with ice cold water or lemon water. Skin has improved so much. And it's free!
Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2014 SouthrnGirl said: Not really a product, but I'd say water. Stopped all sodas and sugary drinks and replaced with ice cold water or lemon water. Skin has improved so much. And it's free!

mmm I have really increased my water intake too. I love either cucumber slices or orange slices in my water- so refreshing and much more interesting than plain water.

Contributor

Prescription strength Renova.

Super Contributor

On 2/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

Pilates!

I agree! Pilates has done amazing things for my body.

Skin care Philosophy Microdelivery Peel Pads, visible results after one peel. If you have sun spots, try this you won't be disappointed.

Pilates took me a couple of months to get visible results, but so worth it.

Super Contributor

Dr Denese's Retinol Serum