Super Contributor

Re: So, I'm back into wearing perfume....

I love Rapture from Victoria's Secret. Spicy, sexy, rich (if a smell can be rich) and an absolute man-magnet.

Super Contributor

Must de Cartier (similar notes as Obsession but more refined)

My mainstays: Hanae Mori, Boucheron, and D&G Red.

Issey Myiake: L'Eau D'Issey for Spring/Summer. It's is a bright white floral. Get the Eau fe Parfum - not the Eau De Toilette. A French friend of mine wore this as her signature fragrance and men flocked to her in droves.

Take a look at Fragrantica site for fragrance notes and reviews:

http://www.fragrantica.com/

Contributor

Ralf Lauren Romance

I used to wear this all the time, and a man I worked with bought it for his wife. He loved the smell.

Valued Contributor

I used Obsession probably 20-25 years ago --I wanted to love this sect sy fragrance but it wasn't me ---way too overpowering for me---I'm a C#5 girl
Valued Contributor

On 2/17/2014 LucyGoose said:

I've never been much of a perfume wearer. I remember liking Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth when I was in middle school, and probably high school. The last fragrance that I really liked was Cool Water (I smelled that for the first time on a customer about 12 years ago). My husband bought me a bottle of Chanel no 5 a couple of years ago. I only wear that every once in a while when we go out (I don't really like it, too strong and musky).

So, I really want something more on the sexy side. I bought a bottle of Calvin Klein Obsession yesterday and I've been wearing it all day today. I kind of really like it. I don't know what my husband will think though. He won't be home from work for another week.

So, does anyone else like Obsession? Are there any better sexy, sultry perfumes out there?

You made a good choice with Obsession. Many men think it is a sexy fragrance. If you feel sexy wearing it, I'm sure your husband will think it's a sexy fragrance too!

Valued Contributor

Love Obsession. Have worn it for decades.
Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2014 Desi said:

I can tell you what my DH likes, but I don't. First choice, original Chloe, second, Beautiful. He also likes almond-coconut scents.

He and I have the exact same taste. I wore these in the old days. Now I need something new.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/17/2014 vandyfan said: Hypnotic Poison, by Christian Dior. It's beautiful and has a yummy touch of cocoa. It lasts all day.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I love it!!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Mindy, me too. Used to like them but moved on.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been spritzing more perfume/EDP lately. I always find my mood lifted by a sweet floral scent. For me the go to scents are Quel Ques Fleurs, Chanel No. 5, and for something a little softer Inner Grace ({#emotions_dlg.crying}boo hoo I'm getting to the bottom of my last bottle).