Super Contributor

Smoothing Glossing Serum...the full treatment!!

I cleansed lastnight with POM, and used some of the gloss mixed with cc as a leave in, and then some more gloss mixed in with my SC...I noticed a difference right away! Hair combs out easily without tangles and felt very smooth. I used my hairdryer on low heat, high speed with a diffuser to start the drying process, and after a couple of minutes, I added a pump of the mousse to my roots for lift... So I dried part-way with just the diffuser and my fingers, then switched to the nozzle and the round brush. Can you say fabulous??!! My hair blew out smooth as silk and actually styled super easy and stayed that way!! No VTM, just with the gloss!!

So this morning, I touched up with the blowdryer because my hair needs it...I flip and flop around all night and even with a satin pillowcase, i wind up with hair like Bert from Sesame Street.haha But literally 2 minutes with the dryer on low speed, med heat--with the round brush--and I have absolutely straight, silky hair--no frizz, no clumping, no furry ends...It looks like I had my hair done in a salon!! Best part of all--for anyone trying to deal with breakage issues--my bangs which had been broken off from chemicals/heat styling and are growing in, but are still all wonky and impossible to control--they're laying just as nice as can be in a side-swept part!! Nothing sticking up like Alfalfa, which has been the way they've looked since like forever!! Every one of them has fallen into place and just waves over nicely to the side. This gloss is a miracle for styling breakage, that's for certain!!!

So I just wanted to share with you Wen divas, that using the glossing serum with your leave in and styling cream works really well...And it works really well on dry hair to add shine. This is just one fabulously amazing product!!!