Super Contributor

Over on sister channel. THE PRICES!Woman Surprised

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I sometimes watched him when he was on ShopHQ.  He has changed??!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It is always nice to see sale pricing, but these prices even with the discounts are HIGH on some of the items!!!🥰 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I'm not saying the prices aren't high, however, when you think of Dr Denese, Perricone, Elemis, etc., shown here on the Q, the prices aren't any higher than some of those products.  Not criticizing anyone for bringing up the increase in the prices, just trying, for myself, to put it in perspective.

Trusted Contributor

True, but then what hasn't gone up in price lately? He uses quality ingredients and I'm sure they must be costing him more.

Regular Contributor

I am not criticizing the vendor because he has worked hard to achieve his appearance and the important thing is that he is happy with the way he looks but I find it difficult to believe in the effectiveness of the skincare products sold by someone who has had so much plastic surgery. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I'm not saying the prices aren't high, however, when you think of Dr Denese, Perricone, Elemis, etc., shown here on the Q, the prices aren't any higher than some of those products.  Not criticizing anyone for bringing up the increase in the prices, just trying, for myself, to put it in perspective.

@JudyL , He claims that he is the manufacturer of many high end products, so therefore, he can sell HIS productsat a reduced price.  If he is pricing his products the same as the higher end products, that claim doesn't hold water, IMO.  

Valued Contributor

Yes the prices have increased but so have the prices on most other skincare. Sadly I can not watch him as his face seems so disfigured with plastic surgery. He looks so different and not in a good way from his days on another channel.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL , He claims that he is the manufacturer of many high end products, so therefore, he can sell HIS productsat a reduced price.  If he is pricing his products the same as the higher end products, that claim doesn't hold water, IMO.  

@Icegoddess - I don't think his prices are the same as the higher end products shown on the Q.  For example, Elemis sells a 1.6oz nighttime moisturizer for $170.  All I'm saying is that his prices aren't more than those higher end options so yes, they have gone up but not more so than other brands.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the reasons I stopped purchasing Skinn products was because of the prices and the other is because Dmitri has clearly had work done like many of the other vendors selling beauty products which is their prerogative but I choose not to support them.  I am comfortable aging naturally and look good doing so.