Super Contributor

Re: Skinn Sonic Infuser - yeah or nay?

On 11/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 11/28/2014 KweenB said: I have one. It came in a kit. I was excited to give it a try, but honestly, it turned out to be an extra step in my routine that I got tired of doing. :-(
I am interested in this device, but I wonder if I would use it regularly or would it be added to the drawer of seldom used gadgets. The 15 off coupon makes it a more tempting buy...waiting for the s&h to drop to 2.99. How awesome that the coupon can be used with multiple purchases. Is there a limit of a certain number of purchases?
$2.99 s&h now. I'm trying to decide between: 309-315 - Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Firming, Brightening & Moisturizing Set for Eyes - $36.25 307-999 - Skinn Cosmetics EnergEyes Eye Mask & Reorganize Night Eye Balm Duo - $39 306-992 - Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Eye Infusion Solutions Collection - $49.26 305-265 - Skinn Cosmetics Eye Stem Rejen, Revitalizing Eye Mask & Night Eye Balm Trio - $49.25
Honored Contributor

I would say "Yay" even though I haven't used mine consistently, I have used it enough to see what it could do potentially. I received mine with one of those kits where the cost was for the products and the infuser was a bonus.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone!
Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 F1wild said: Thanks everyone!
306-992 with the Infuser is a great value--looks like the best pricing for the tool plus 2 great eye products!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 11/29/2014 F1wild said: Thanks everyone!

I use mine each time I apply skincare...much as I use brushes when I apply makeup. I'm really surprised to see so many nays. I literally can watch mine work with the stem rejens...plumping and smoothing. I also use it as a last step after serums and moisturizer as a final step, and my cheeks always look rosey afterward. I've seen accelerated results from using it and recommend it highly, if you think you'll use it consistently. I think that's key. From a pricing standpoint, I purchased mine several months ago as part of a kit at about the same price as the one being shown today. This is the first time since I purchased mine that I've seen it offered this reasonably. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?