Respected Contributor

Skinn Lip Balms- How Often are They on Sale?

I'm new to Skinn (thanks to you here!) I just got my lip balm set yesterday, & they are as good as you say they are. How often are these sets on sale?

I've been using Peter Thomas Roth Bombshell for years, & it's also really good. MOST balms are useless!!

BTW, I got a magazine yesterday with this hunky man on the back cover....had to inspect closer- it was Peter! It was an ad for a new hair treatment of his. You have to see the pic....amazing transformation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Lip Balms- How Often are They on Sale?

@spot555 wrote:

I'm new to Skinn (thanks to you here!) I just got my lip balm set yesterday, & they are as good as you say they are. How often are these sets on sale?

I've been using Peter Thomas Roth Bombshell for years, & it's also really good. MOST balms are useless!!

BTW, I got a magazine yesterday with this hunky man on the back cover....had to inspect closer- it was Peter! It was an ad for a new hair treatment of his. You have to see the pic....amazing transformation.

Not 100% sure, @spot555, but I'm thinking July and either November or December.   IMO, the sale price is the only way to buy them.  I mean, they're great, but not $28 great for just one, if you KWIM.

Esteemed Contributor

Dimitri usually offers a nice  4-pkg. of lip balms in his holiday show in November. So you will have another chance to stock up on these!

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

Hello, so glad you are happy with his product.  I know sometimes if you go to the item number.and scroll down there is a tab that says shows and if you click on that it will tell you his next show.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all your responses. Nov/Dec. should be perfect.

I'm trying to find the PTR ad....you have to see it. Heart

Respected Contributor

Project1.png

Honored Contributor

I bought the set of 4 lip balms. Mine are suppose to be delivered today but they have not arrived to my town yet so they will not be here today. Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to try them.

Respected Contributor

Nightowlz

They are nice & moisturizing, & they don't require frequent application. I think many balm actually TAKE moisture from my lips.

Respected Contributor

A couple of years ago I tried his balm as a single with a set of lipsticks. I was hooked. I don't use any other balm since being introduced to these. Love lipstick and wear a lot of it but when I am at home I use his balms exclusively and always apply at bedtime.

Honored Contributor

Dimitri was right when he said they would grow legs; I ordered 2 sets and a few have already "wondered" off......apparently my sons love them too!