Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora Reopening - August Sale ♥

Went to Sephora today.  Didn't even realize they were having a sale.  Ask me how glad I am DH didn't ask me how much I spent Smiley Surprised  Sephora visit went quite a bit better today than the last time I was there since reopening.  I think the salesgirls are learning the (COVID) ropes and settling into their new normal.  

I thought I'd die when Chanel stopped making my most fav lipgloss of ALL time!  I bought every available tube I could find and survived after I ran out and went on to find a lipgloss (layered over a pink stain from Elf) even better (from Mac).  Stocked up on their Lipglass "Diamonds in the Rough".  That was a limited time only product.  Snagged several of those too but think I've found a replacement from Too Faced...Rich and Dazzling Lipgloss in Sunset Crush.  Bought three of the lipglosses (3 different shades), came home and bought two more on ebay.  And no, I don't have a problem buying makeup on ebay from reputable sellers with a long selling history and excellent ratings.   

glosses.jpg

face-care.jpg