Valued Contributor

So I have bought every seasonal but the Tuscan pear and my question is this: Why does the specific scent smell different in the CC, RTM and Oil?

For example, the new WWC, I love the CC and the oil. They smell very close to each other. However the RTM smells nothing like them. It has more clove, spice smell.

The FAS, couldn't stand the scent of the CC but loved the RTM. Didn't get the oil of that one.

It seems you just have to chance it as to which scents will stick out between products. I dislike this. I think they should smell the same. Does anyone else notice this?

Respected Contributor

I have purchased most of the seasonals. I also skipped the oil of FAS. I think they mostly all smell the same, etc the oil SGGT, which added ylang ylang which some people really didn't like. I don't know why he did it but I loved it. I skipped SOB, and some people said the oil smelled more citrus and less floral. I do think they should all be the same but then again that sense of smell is really personal. I just got out my WWC and I think they do smell basically same. I think of the three, the oil is the odd man out. However, when I slept with it on, it smelled the same to me as I woke.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I think the CC's have products to cleanse your hair, which the styling products don't have or need. (Fig CC smells a bit like cough medicine, but the oil smells like fig & orange).

I think most of the syling products smell a lot like the CC, but without the mint.

But to answer your question, yes I notice some variation in scent between products. For some products it's significant, for some it's slight.

Michele