Trusted Contributor

Re: Safety Check Please! SKINN Shampoo&Conditioner

@brandiwine wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

OMG!  I am just mortified to use the shampoo & conditioner.  I just read all the bad reviews.  I don't think I'm going to use it.   Love Dimitri, but can't chance it.

Perhaps you might want to choose a different verb. Don't understand how using shampoo would make you mortified.

verb
past tense: mortified; past participle: mortified
cause (someone) to feel embarrassed, ashamed, or humiliated.
"she was mortified to see her wrinkles in the mirror"

I think you know what she meant. Mortified in this context is perfectly fine.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, RinaRina. Smiley Happy

Sorry the other shampoo and conditioner didn't work out for you. If you like, I can list some shampoos and conditioners by Nick Chavez that won't strip your hair color.

Nick Chavez Color-Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Nick Chavez Color-Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner

@NC Bandwagon that's a GREAT recommendation for @RinaRina. Thx for posting it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

OMG!  I am just mortified to use the shampoo & conditioner.  I just read all the bad reviews.  I don't think I'm going to use it.   Love Dimitri, but can't chance it.

Mortified?  Your reaction seems a bit overboard, IMO.  Whether you use it or not is certainly up to you, but you won't know if you like it or not unless you try it.  Reviews are mixed so you have to take the good ones into account along with the bad.

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

Mortified?  Your reaction seems a bit overboard, IMO.  Whether you use it or not is certainly up to you, but you won't know if you like it or not unless you try it.  Reviews are mixed so you have to take the good ones into account along with the bad.

@JeanLouiseFinch Heart I'm anxiously awaiting the Hautelook Skinn sale, hoping for the originals-- Lip 6X serm & face & eye Stem Rejen. I like using the SR products for a.m. and the Age Reset for p.m. Enjoy the rest of your week...hurry up Friday, LOL!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Sorry if I offended.  Sometimes the old English teacher in me comes out.  I understand your fear & concern after ready reviews and you made the correct decision to return product. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Safety Check Please! SKINN Shampoo&Conditioner"

@susan kay wrote:

RinaRina, as far as I'm concerned, you can feel free to use whatever verbage you want in your posts. 

I totally agree!

Honored Contributor

The pump on my serum doesn't work-opened it and saw there's no tube-I was pumping away on it for nothing.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, RinaRina. Smiley Happy

Sorry the other shampoo and conditioner didn't work out for you. If you like, I can list some shampoos and conditioners by Nick Chavez that won't strip your hair color.

Nick Chavez Color-Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Nick Chavez Color-Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner

@NC Bandwagon that's a GREAT recommendation for @RinaRina. Thx for posting it!

You're welcome. I'm glad if it helped someone.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder