Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN on HSN Wed Dec 27 - TS

i see now that the Essence for 2 for 18 is only 2 oz, I think it had originally said 4 oz each in the listing, I ordered, with the 15% back from Top Cashback and Fri they had an extra 2.50 back it came out to be less than $13, cant beat it.  Products like this last me a very long time, I dont slather it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle 

that was the curious thing - it never actually stated what size it was. So I was wondering...

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

Hi @Beauties..   Woman Happy

I dont know if this helps for perhaps guess-timating the prospective TSV price, but I have  the following on A/S at the following price:

SKINN Divine Elixir Luminous Facial Oil 3.6oz A/S  (No Tool)

$60

I was thinking about that and just kinda guessed $79 or $89.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Pass for me as well, I have this item on autoship without the tool. The cryo tool is available on Amazon. I am not diligent with tools as I am with my am & pm routines.

Also the essence duo is a 2oz size not 4oz size as I originally thought.  

Well this really stinks!  My big bottle on A/S is $19.99 + FS   I feel stupid now.  I may keep the shipment, to have a little bottle for travel, but that's it. Sheesh, what a ripoff. 

Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@Shelbelle 

that was the curious thing - it never actually stated what size it was. So I was wondering...

I cant swear to it but I thought Fri when I ordered it said each was 4 oz. 

Honored Contributor

Just my 2 cents, but I have a feeling this TS will not sell well, too much money and those rollers can be bought for $10 on amazon, but this one may be better quality. 

Honored Contributor

If anyone is buying remember Top Cashback has 15% back from HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Dimitri looks full of botox and fillers. Would never buy his products.

I heard him say he doesn't do this ( his products) for the money, he does it for us. That was all I needed to hear. Alrighty then. I just can't go that type of BS.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I have no solid info on this, but a feeling that this could be the TS.  If it is, it'll be an easy pass for me,  I already have the supersize oil on A/S, and just received my shipment. Plus, I question if I'd be faithful to using a roller.  I know I wouldn't buy the separate one that's $45.00.  If I'm right, I wonder what the TS price of the set will be?

IMG_2954.jpeg

The TS is up.  $59.99

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch  -That's a better price than I was expecting.  Know my small bottle - 0.5 oz - was $25.