Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN on HSN Wed Dec 27 - TS

@ellaphant wrote:

Dimitri looks full of botox and fillers. Would never buy his products.

OK, we get it.  You can save your broken record comments. Nobody cares.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Dimitri looks full of botox and fillers. Would never buy his products.

OK, we get it.  You can save your broken record comments. Nobody cares.

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Agree with you!

Honored Contributor

Nice deal, if you use this, but no A/S.

IMG_2953.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I have no solid info on this, but a feeling that this could be the TS.  If it is, it'll be an easy pass for me,  I already have the supersize oil on A/S, and just received my shipment. Plus, I question if I'd be faithful to using a roller.  I know I wouldn't buy the separate one that's $45.00.  If I'm right, I wonder what the TS price of the set will be?

IMG_2954.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, customer service confirmed that’s the TS. They couldn’t find a price, though. Pass for me.
Honored Contributor

That will be a pass for me.  I got the small bottle, I think in November.  Anyway, I use literally 2 drops a night with my moisturizer.  It's going to take me forever to go through that small bottle.  That's enough for me.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

That will be a pass for me.  I got the small bottle, I think in November.  Anyway, I use literally 2 drops a night with my moisturizer.  It's going to take me forever to go through that small bottle.  That's enough for me.

It's no secret that I love the oil, @JudyL.  I have my delivery scheduled every 360 days.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

It's no secret that I love the oil, @JudyL.  I have my delivery scheduled every 360 days.

@JeanLouiseFinch  - since a person wouldn't need the roller each time they get an AS, wonder if the subsequent AS shipments will be less than the TSV to account for not getting the roller?  Sometimes they'll do that.  Still won't matter to me as I won't be getting it, but will be curious to see how it's presented.

Respected Contributor

Hi @Beauties..   Woman Happy

I dont know if this helps for perhaps guess-timating the prospective TSV price, but I have  the following on A/S at the following price:

SKINN Divine Elixir Luminous Facial Oil 3.6oz A/S  (No Tool)

$60

Trusted Contributor

Pass for me as well, I have this item on autoship without the tool. The cryo tool is available on Amazon. I am not diligent with tools as I am with my am & pm routines.

Also the essence duo is a 2oz size not 4oz size as I originally thought.