Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN #311-618 -Did you get it?

@RinaRina wrote:

Re:TRC

THAT IS SO SCR&WED UP!

How could they do that to Dimitri -- and his customers!

The wrong ingredients list?

Horrible!!!!

All it takes is one wrong key stroke LOL glad water IS the first ingredient in his line peel solution...can you imagine if the acids were not diluted?? Owwie kazowie! I shudder to think Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@RinaRina  You might want to remove that link or the admins will delete your thread. 

JLF,

Done.  What about the Youth Capsules  & resurfacing concentrate?  Have you used those?  (311-781)

@RinaRina I tried the Youth Capsules when Krissy gifted some to me.  I honestly think they're more suited toward someone with a bigger wrinkle problem.  Oh, my skin felt nice, but I didn't see any miraculous changes.  I believe that's because I dont have those deep wrinkles or badly textured skin.  The Transluscent Resurfacing Concentrate is fantastic.  It really helps with turnover.  I use it as part of my PM routine and then exfoliate in the morning.   

You bet your bippy I bought the DWP TTV! Double size Age Reset serum! Now I can be less stingy with it...more neck and dec coverage! As far as the Youth Capsules, I agree with @JeanLouiseFinch that they will show more improvement with really wrinkled, damaged skin...look at the before and afters in the presentations...those women looked great after a month of using them...but they had serious wrinkling/sagging issues...something I don't have yet thanks to Skinn and Isomer's!

They feel great and are loaded top to bottom with hi tech skincare but if your skin isn't in serious need of help, I would wait on them as even at 95 they are very pricy (btw I got my 2 sets of capsules in Dec DWP TTV for the same price as this ttv...now that was a deal that will never be repeated!) and the capsules require scissors to clip off the end Woman Sad wish he could do capsules like his former boss Adrienne Arpel...those capsules are easy to open with just your fingers...he did say he is working on a snap off top...

Krissy,

@Krissy_1968

Has DJ 'ever touted his products being compatible for sensitive skin'?

As you know, I do not use exclusively all of his products, but trying one at a time. 

Will receive my on line order of _ what I DO use_, today.

Thought I would ask if any one ...you,......`` or the other Love His Products ladies having fragile sensitive skin? 

>>>>>Note of interest: I have taken super care of my skin since 15-to now, and It SHOWS.

Always have been a stickler IN never being lazy about my skin or hair.

Of course being a medical teaching instructor, I have learned so much ....just how to include the inside as well as the outside.

Really do not know '_exact_' attention to what product to begin.

" just being honest, here".......

Thank you so much.

NAES

Respected Contributor

I just called EVINE CS about the mistake and sent an email to SKINN's CS as well.

THAT is an awful mistake!  Just awful!

BTW, on SKINN's website the first ingredient IS Aloe Vera (a you stated), not water!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

(Transclucence Resurfacing Concentrate)

SKINN's website: (TRC)

ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BACILLUS FERMENT, WATER (AQUA), SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIDECETH-6, PEG/PPG 18/18 DIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZINATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS SPOROCARP (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM PHYTATE, PAPAIN, BROMELAIN, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, PROPANEDIOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN

Evine: (TRC)

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua (Purified, Deionized), Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Saccharum Officinalis (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Mandelic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green And White Tea) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Terminalia Ferinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Pleiogynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra Plum) Extract, Sorbitol, Dihydroxymethylchromone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Witch Hazel Distillate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

@SundayPeaches wrote:

I have been reading about SKINN and watching all morning.  I ordered 2 of each TTVs.  I have jumped in hard and hope I like it.  Thanks to all you ladies you so diligently post about SKINN.  I am sure I will have lots of questions as I go along.

I did to a couple of months ago and I LOVE almost everything I have bought. THe changes in my skin after a couple of months is undeniable.