Honored Contributor

SEPHORA SALE...WHAT'S IN YOUR CART?

[ Edited ]

I think the sale for Rouge begins April 5th. I'll double check the date.

My list includes 1.  Natasha Denona Concealer, 2.  JVN shampoo and conditioner, 3.  Urban Decay Eyelliner in Smoke (a grey matte), 4.  Westman Atiler Foundation Sticks (in N porcelain neutral and .05 fair neutral) 5. Westman Atiler baby Cheeks Cream Blush Stick in Petal. 6. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum 7. Dr. Jart BB Tinted Moisturizer

Have you started a list?

Trusted Contributor

Re: SEPHORA SALE...WHAT'S IN YOUR CART?

Just 2 things (so far) -  Biossance eye cream and Patrick Ta Creme & Powder Blush Duo..  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just some shampoo and conditioner for me. Moroccan Oil.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Caliray free dreaming skin tint. I received samples months ago and like the product. Maybe something from Sephora collection. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Haus Labs Foundation

Natasha Denona Concealer

Rare Beauty Concealer brush

Fenty Lipgloss

Thats it so far, but haven't checked out yet either....

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the Sephora Favorite Kits because you get to try out a number of products. I am not a Rouge member, and usually what I want sells out before I get a chance to shop ( with it miraculously coming back into stock after the sale). I was considering purchasing popular products now, but paying full price for them bothers me. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I was going to do one of these "what's in your cart" threads.  Glad you got one started.

So far in my cart...

LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Sweet Candy 0.70 oz/ 20 g

Repeat purchase

The Ordinary - Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

I have the body spray to this and wanted to layer it with the scented body butter.

Sol de Janeiro - Mini Delícia Drench™ Body Butter for Intense Moisture and Skin Barrier Repair 2.5 oz / 75 mL

Repeat purchase except it's not shimmery.

LAWLESS - Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Daisy Girl 0.11 oz / 3.3 ml Clean at Sephora

Repeat purchase.

Glow Recipe - Cloudberry Bright Essence Toner™ 2.53 oz / 75 ml Clean plus planet positive

Don't k know if I'll use this for blush.  Buying it for the lip because I was influenced and I don't have enough lip glosses/tints (g)

MILK MAKEUP - Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip + Cheek Blush Stain Splash .17 oz / 5 g Clean at Sephora

I guess I'll miss out on my birthday points this year.  They changed the way it works.  You must place an order to get your bd points now.  I don't want to make a purchase till the 20% sale.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I have that ND concealer.  It's my fav.

Have the WA stick foundation too.  I don't use it 

very often.  I think I need to double up on my

skincare prep for it to work.  I'll try again sometime.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie 

Love the Morracanoil shampoo and leave in conditioner!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Nice list!  I have wanted to try Gaga's foundation but I keep thinking it will be too drying on my desert dry complexion.  I like everything of her's I've bought.