Honored Contributor

Re: Replenished My Tatcha Gentle Rice Polish from eBay

@monicakm --That's great! I do the same thing all the time, especially if it is something I want to try but only in a small size at first-- for a much smaller price. Just got some of Avedas volumizing mousse for $10---there was a 2 pack of the reg size for $39 just a few days ago on SK show--thats' too much $$ and time waiting just to try it. Got free shipping too and in a couple days---. I have never felt like I was ripped off using Ebay.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm ,and others interested...Tacha will be on qvc next Saturday,  according to their schedule. 

I'm also interested in the polish, I'm out of my exfoliating products.  I did see it on ebay too, yesterday...I was tempted,  but think I'll wait to see what they have next Saturday.   I'd like to try the pearl eye cream, and the cleanser too.   I'd probably go with White jar of polish...im not very dry, and t-zone can get a bit oily...it says for mature skin...so I hope it's a good choice. 

Very expensive line however. 

I did purchase Shiseido ENRICHED SOFTENER from ebay ...$40, 10 Oz, reg $80.  Another pricey line, but Shiseido works great for me.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

You get the idea.

Yes ma'am, I get the idea.  I've done that a couple of times.  I once bought a Chanel lipgloss that came from Serbia.  I know, dicey.  But I was desperate.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I seem to go in cycles...in other words, I sometimes forget to check eBay but I love that we have that option available.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin 

Thanks for the reminder that Tatcha will be on QVC next Saturday.  I forget to check the program guide.  Generally, when it is on, the duo of the Rice Polish is on.  If it is & they offer free shipping, I will order the Indigo.  I have one back-up, but the 2/1 is a good deal when they have it, so I try to take advantage of it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 

Not sure why but I seem to gravitate to eBay for skincare more than anything except when I was on the hunt for a Chanel lipgloss and later all of the Too Faced lip glosses I could find (except for a shade or two).  I'm still shaking my head as to why they abandoned that line.  All they kept were the Lip Injections.  

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

OK, first you are NOT, I repeat, NOT a pain, constant or otherwise Smiley Happy  I enjoy answering questions when I feel I have something to offer (and my rear can tolerate me sitting at my desk).  Yes, I've had a few tubes of it and actually have a partial tube still left.  I tried and preferred the Naturim Fermented Rice Wash a couple of years ago.  A couple of days ago I cut a tube to scrape out what I could and I  have 3 backups.  Amazon says I've bought it 3 times and I bought 3 tubes from Natrium's website.  It's $18 on Amazon.  My complexion is dry and probably dehydrated.  If you have problems with a tube container, you could purchase one of those makeup spatulas (Amazon or WM), and cut the tube at the top.  I just fit the part I cut off back onto the tube.  LMK if you need a visual Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

Oops, forgot.  I DO like the Tatcha eyecream!  I'm currently using it.  Not sure I'll be able to maintain using some of my high-end products once DH retires in Jan.  

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Way to go!  We're all "saving" so much money (g).  My husband says he can't afford to "save" anymore money LOL  I've had two issues with sellers on ebay and ebay stepped in and helped me both times.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@sligo )

@sligo 

I second the Naturium Fermented Rice Enzyme cleanser.  I keep it in the shower.  I always keep a back-up of this.  I just opened a new one so I need to order a new back-up.  The tube lasts quite a while.  I alternate it with Tatcha's Rice Powder because I love that, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.