Contributor

Received my lst Ever Philosophy Scent...Living Grace...Anyone Else???

Evening Ladies, I looked for a recent thread on this subject and could not find one, so if I am 'double posting' about same subject...I apologize!!

Living Grace. My Very FIRST Ever Philosphy Perfume.

I am soooo Terribly DISAPPOINTED!!! I really had 'no luck' with the sample cards that they sent out and thought that for SURE, when I actually would receive the Real Thing that it would be.....stronger and LAST MORE THAN One or Two....HOURS!!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Since I am really not 'very good' at Describing a Scent, all I Can say for SURE is that I applied to Clean Skin (NO Fragrance),

did Not Enjoy the lst 'whiff',

waited to smell around 5/7 minutes later, a little better

20 minutes later....not 'too bad'!!!

40 minutes later, really getting 'soft and light', kinda 'nice'--but NOTHING SPECIAL

and low and behold....2 hours later....had to put my FACE literally Smacked into my Arm to get a good Smell!!!!

Sprayed my entire body, 2 hours before Hubby came home....NOTHING...(yes, he DOES 'smell me'!!! Smiley Happy....sooo

Next day, showered (NO Fragrance), sprayed myself, I am SURE TOOO MUCH!!, went out to visit with Mama--about 1 1/2 hours after Spraying....Nope....not ONE comment from sweet Mama; which is Usually NOT a 'good sign'. Smiley Sad

Tried AGAIN, with Hubby, just got FED UP!!! and told him and asked him if he liked the smell. (Yes, it IS Important to me if my sweet Husband does {#emotions_dlg.wub}or does not Enjoy what fragrance I wear--I like to be Close-to-Him!!)

He said "Well, do YOU like it???"

It's going BACK.

Anyone else receive???

smiles

moondust