Honored Contributor

Really loving IT Celebration 50 SPF Tube foundation

[ Edited ]

The more I wear it, the more I love it. The coverage is good. It feels light on the skin. It makes my skin look smooth and poreless. Even on warm days it feels breathable.  I love the SPF protection as well.  I have Dry/ Normal skin....60 years young....and drop dead Gorgeous as Jamie would say.  (wink wink Smiley Happy  )

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Really loving IT Celebration 50 SPF Tube foundation

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The more I wear it, the more I love it. The coverage is good. It feels light on the skin. It makes my skin look smooth and poreless. Even on warm days it feels breathable.  I love the SPF protection as well.  I have Dry/ Normal skin....60 years young....and drop dead Gorgeous as Jamie would say.  (wink wink Smiley Happy  )

@SeaMaiden Enjoy it while you can because this company has been sold to L'Oreal.  We know what happens when another company takes over.  Quality may go lacking.  Ex: Tova's sale of her line to the Q.

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

I love the Full Coverage SPF 50 CC tube too, @SeaMaiden!  It looks natural and feels great.  It's a winner.

Valued Contributor

We might also see a L'Oreal drugstore version of this CC cream, and wouldn't that be nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blondelle wrote:

We might also see a L'Oreal drugstore version of this CC cream, and wouldn't that be nice!

They already have a lot of drugstore presence.  They own a lot of beauty brands already.  They won't spend billions for a brand to put it in the drugstore.

Essie nail color

NYX lipsticks and makeup stuff sold on Amazon and other stores like Sally's Beauty

Maybelline

Soft Sheen Carson (geared toward African Americans)

Garnier (Fructise)

Kiehls

Matrix

The Body Shop 

Their hig end makeup brands now include: 

IT Cosmetics

Yves St. Laurent

Giorgio Armani

Viktor Rolf

and more.  Let's just hope the quality remains the same.  That would be good.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis   Yes, this does worry me a bit . The only plus is that LLoreal has always made good quality cosmetics. Hopefully they will keep the quality  of IT Cosmetics close to the same.