Respected Contributor

Re: E-mail just receved from the Q on Clarasonic.....

NO WAY will I be buying a Clarasonic for my feet!! What's next one for your elbows, one for your ears, one for your pinky finger........sheesh!!! But.......what do I know, the dang thing will probably sell like hot cakes!

Honored Contributor

Re: Re: E-mail just receved from the Q on Clarasonic.....

I didn't get the email, but saw this in the Ulta sale flyer for $199 (value listed as $310).

Funny, right next to the Clarisonic Pedi Sonic is a Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing Device for $225 and the listing text says, "For head to toe transformation!" LOL - I guess that doesn't include the rest of the foot or heels - hence, the need for the Pedi Sonic.

Esteemed Contributor

People can save themselves money by purchasing the emjoi for under $30.00, it works great as far as I am concerned.

Honored Contributor

On 7/6/2014 icezeus said:

People can save themselves money by purchasing the emjoi for under $30.00, it works great as far as I am concerned.

You can say that again! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I got the email too it's 137 dollars. I actually had seen the pedi not too long ago on the clairisonic site. I thought, they must be crazy but after watching the video of how it works I'm kind of intrigued. I do have the Emjoi.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I got ads from this when it came out. I'm not buying - I think it would tickle me!

(Also its expensive and I would think that if they wanted to they could just make an appropriate head for the standard mia & the clarisonic. They are just trying to sell more units)

I like the Emjoy but I need to order tougher rollers.

Honored Contributor

They explained in the demo that the pedi unit is actually stronger in vibration than the facial one and that they tried to make the facial one work first. Of course the cynics won't buy that explanation.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval