Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr

That has kind of already happened 🤭

After my surgery they're going to wonder what happened to me because I will not look like the same person.

My night nurse just told me that I am not on the schedule for tomorrow (sigh)

Valued Contributor
@monicakm - Shoot, that stinks you have to wait another day for surgery. 😕 I totally get it about looking like a different person without makeup! When I’m feeling blah, makeup and a good hair day can usually perk me right up!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rare Beauty Cheer Blush

[ Edited ]

@monicakm.. did you have your surgery yet?  Hope all went well and that you will have a quick recovery. get-well-soon-6-3508489455.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm 

I just now read about your surgery!!! Hope everything goes well! I'll be thinking about you and sending healing thoughts!!!!Heart

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

@GingerHead 

I've been in the hospital for 10 days, 4 of those days prior to surgery. I'm going home tomorrow! I already knew of Dr Turner's reputation and that's who I waited on. I feel so blessed to be in this Hospital. Every single person has been outstanding, helpful and compassionate. Open heart surgery isn't for sissies but if I had to have it I'm glad I had Dr Turner's team and Mother Frances Hospital

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rare Beauty Cheer Blush

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  

Oh wonderful news!!!! I'm happy for you! It's over and was successful and you're going home to your furbabies tomorrow. Yay!

On a side note, I wanted to share that I saw you post a picture of that rare beauty blush in cheer and I ordered it from Sephora during the sale too and I Love it! I  was worried it would be too light or highlighter-ish and not blush-ish. But it's the perfect combo of blush and highlight for my fair skin and I think the next darker shade would've been too dark. Smiley Happy

Goodnight and happy homecoming tomorrow!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz