Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for an RMS show!! My new skincare bundle arrived and I'm loving it. I've used her oil for awhile, but now there's a moisturizer and spray to hydrate during the day or over powder to eliminate the dry look powder can giv.

Has anyone else ordered RMS skincare?

Trusted Contributor

I visited a Blue Mercury store over the weekend and purchased the RMS tinted sunscreen and the night lip treatment balm.  My lips are so dry I wanted to try something new.  So far I like both products.  Thinking of ordering a lip tinted product, not sure which yet.  I did look at the spray and the moisturizer, both seemed very nice.

Super Contributor

Hope Rosemarie is scheduled soon, I enjoy watching her shows.

Honored Contributor

Is that on QVC or HSN ??

Super Contributor

QVC

Respected Contributor

Re: ROSE MARIE? WHERE R U?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus    I haven't tried any of her products yet, but I always enjoy her presentations.  I appreciate the simplicity of her items and love her tips on how to apply.  Her stuff seems geared towards my age and I like that a lot.

Ive been waiting to read some reviews of her line.  I think I'll be giving her line a try whenever she's on next.  Thank you for sharing your experience.😊❤️

Honored Contributor

I have her brow pencil and powder and I like it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@cheriere   Agree about her presentations.  Very enjoyable although I rarely buy any "beauty" product.  I saw her with Amy and it was one of the rare times I actually watched a QVC presentation for more than 5 minutes--LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, I have switched to RMS  products also. I had used Tatcha for many year. but am now only using RMS. Her deliverance and ideas are extremely helpful  My only wish is for RMS to do alone. I do not want to listen to hosts as they keep interuping her. RMS  is fantatic in her explanations. PLEASE NO HOST. LET HER SPEAK and illustrate. ( She also need a perfume line, please)       Always, Sligo

Valued Contributor

@Shanus 

Morning !  Rose Marie is amazing . Glad you are loving her products . I will soon be 61 and have combination /oily T zone . I am getting near the end of my current products ,so may want to try something new . I wanted to know if you have found her products to be heavy ? Also , did you incorporate these into your current routine or just her products alone . Thanks so much for all the help and information you provide to us . Have a great day !