Respected Contributor

Re: ROSE MARIE? WHERE R U?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   I am such an RMS fan.  I've been using her new 3 piece skincare line since it debuted and LOVE IT.   The super star is the Kakadu oil.  It's magnificent.  It's so light, sheer and sinks into your skin quickly.   My skin feels baby soft and smooth.   Then I ususally follow with her beautiful new cream.  LOVE.  The spray, I normally don't use sprays,  is so light and feels wonderful.  LOVELY.  

I have SO MANY of her products.  I LOVE her lip pencils and use 3 regulary in my rotation.  Her Beloved Lip2Cheek is a magnificent red,  and so is her Crimson Lane lip balm.   Those are 2 of my favorites. 

I adore her new Legendary Lipsticks,  but use them sparingly.  The colors are very saturated and so I mostly dot them on (and need a mirror,  whereas I don't for most other lip products).  They almost leave a stain on your lips if you eat or drink.  I find the colors (I have 4) to be so wearable.  She is a true genius when it comes to REDS.  I have ALWAYS worn bluish reds,  but now wear the warmer ones from her line too!   I'm shocked about that myself!!!!!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE her body oil.  OMG...   so magnificent.  I bought several back ups!

I use her MOONDUST eye shadow sometimes as a base and it gives such a pretty glow to my lids and any color I apply on top.

I have 5 of her blushes as well,  her bronzer,   etc!

I can go on and on...   I would LOVE a show exclusively for RMS and a TSV.

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I'm waiting for an RMS show!! My new skincare bundle arrived and I'm loving it. I've used her oil for awhile, but now there's a moisturizer and spray to hydrate during the day or over powder to eliminate the dry look powder can giv.

Has anyone else ordered RMS skincare?

@Shanus I appreciate your thoughts on the RMS new skincare bundle. I have several bottles of  Beekman 1802 "Milk Shake."  If possible, can you speak to comparing the Beekman MIlk Shake to the RMS spray in her new kit. 

@shy bobcat   I've never used any of the Beekman skincare, so can't compare them.

Honored Contributor

RMS will be on QVC on March

19th at 6 pm Man Happy

I like her Luminizer.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs @Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I just noticed today her products are now on Amazon !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

She reminds me of the lady on the Rice Krispee treats commercial.  Her granddaughter gets the box of treats down from the high shelf and shares them with her grandmother.

JMO

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

JUST ORDERED THE RMS BRAND NEW HYDRA POWDER BRONZER WITH THE BRUSH FOR A GREAT PRICE OF $44.  NOT EVEN ON HER WEBSITE YET.  PURCHASED THE "BEACHWALK BETTY"!

KNOW SHE WILL BE ON TOMORROW, BUT LIKE THE 5 EZPAYS TONIGHT!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

JUST ORDERED THE RMS BRAND NEW HYDRA POWDER BRONZER WITH THE BRUSH FOR A GREAT PRICE OF $44.  NOT EVEN ON HER WEBSITE YET.  PURCHASED THE "BEACHWALK BETTY"!

KNOW SHE WILL BE ON TOMORROW, BUT LIKE THE 5 EZPAYS TONIGHT!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!

@weezer111  - Ohhhh, now that bronzer looks interesting.  No, no, I do not need another bronzer, powder or cream.   Wonder how this would look over her cream bronzer......

Esteemed Contributor

I BOUGHT IT JudyL BECAUSE I LOVE HER BLUSHES AND LUMINIZER IN THE SAME FORMULA.  LOVE HER BRUSHES TOO.

BET IT WOULD LOOK GREAT OVER THE CREAM BRONZER WHICH I HAVE!  GREAT IDEA!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I BOUGHT IT JudyL BECAUSE I LOVE HER BLUSHES AND LUMINIZER IN THE SAME FORMULA.  LOVE HER BRUSHES TOO.

BET IT WOULD LOOK GREAT OVER THE CREAM BRONZER WHICH I HAVE!  GREAT IDEA!

@weezer111  - Love her blushes and luminizer also.  Please post once you've had a chance to try it out.