Valued Contributor

Question regarding Dr.Denese’s Products?

Until recently I’ve only tried Dr D’s facial pads. I bought her TSV about 6 weeks ago & love it. I returned my second and last purchase of Perricone products. They are WAY overpriced & the same ingredients can be found in other products. They use the chemical names, so one needs to translate.
I’ve since purchased 3 other products from her line. My kit came with the microdermabrasion cleanser, an oil serum, an MD33 Eye Cream & the Whipped Day Cream with Reseveratrol. I then purchased the Neck Firming Cream & the Triple Strength Wrinkle Treatment. Also a nighttime leave on retinol mask that comes with a fan brush. I’m VERY HAPPY with all three as well.
Then I see a cream called “Hydroseild”. She was just on yesterday selling it. I have to admit I haven’t looked it up yet to compare the ingredients....But, want to know from other customers what they use, when, etc.
I use Purity to cleanse with my Clarisonic. I’ll never give that up! And, am giving the Nuface mini a trial from Macy’s as, I’ve lost some weight and my face & neck have gotten significantly thinner so, they sent me one to try. So far so good.
So PLEASE LADIES~even though I know skin care & general dermatology; please help me sort they the collection of products that Dr. Denser sells!
Honored Contributor

Re: Question regarding Dr.Denese’s Products?

I'm using some of the items you are using.  Been using her line (off and on) for many years.  I love her Hydroshield serum plus many other items.  Right now I'm trying to finish some other brands, but still using several of Dr. Denese's products.  I bought her TSV a few months ago and added the neck cream and a couple of other items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question regarding Dr.Denese’s Products?

I have been using her products for years.  I love the hydroshield.  I also use her eye cream, microdermabrasion, and the pads.

I am not able to speak to the ingredients as others can....I know a few things to look for in a product but that's it.