Honored Contributor

Question for WEN users about scents in hair care products

Hi WENners! So I was taking a shower the other day and in my Birchbox I got a sample of Macadamia natural Oil deep treatment so I thought I'd try it since I could still use WEN with it. Okay I opened the packet and wow it was strong scented! I did not even end up using it.

Well, I use to love love love scents in my shampoos and conditioners and would pick out shampoos and conditioners based on ingredients AND scent- I loved a really scented shampoo/conditioner. I absolutely KNOW I would have LOVED the scent of that deep treatment pre-WEN because it was a nice enough scent and I don't even think it is stronger than the other shampoos/conditioners I use to use. But I think now, since using WEN and how the scent doesn't linger and is more natural/aromatherapy type scents, I cannot stand regular shampoo and conditioners. When I was at the store, I even sniffed some of the ones I used to use alot (Pureology, Frederik fekkai, ojon, etc) and I no longer enjoyed the scents!

So I ask, has anyone else who used to love traditional shampoo/conditioner scents now find them too cloying and just too much? I even thought I don't want my hair lingering with the scents like that, which is another shocker for me! I am finding that I now much prefer the very light, aromatherapeutic scents WEN has. Anyone else like me?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View