Valued Contributor
I have two JM items that are on Waitlust. I've never had this situation, how likely is it that they will ever ship? TIA!
Esteemed Contributor

I frequently have items on wait list. There's typically about a 50/50 chance that I end up getting the item. It can be very frustrating when you really want something--but I understand; things truly sell out.

Honored Contributor

I rarely waitlist but everytime I do, it takes forever for me too.  I just cancelled a waitlist the other day because I'm over it.... don't want it any more.  It happens ....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor
Hi I know what you mean about waitlists. If it is possible I don't do them. As far as Josie Maran you can go to her website and get free shipping with a $25.00 purchase or go to a number of other websites that sell her products. The downside of this on some items that include a brush or a little travel or sample size as an extra on QVC you may lose. I do this on quite a few makeup and skincare products. Nordstroms sells a lot of the same brands on QVC and offers free shipping and returns and their prices are usually the same.I also like the fact that you can buy one mascara primer let's say from Laura Geller instead of buying 2 from QVC. HTH! Happy Easter!
Honored Contributor

I've rarely done Waitlist, but during the Gold Rush in Jan, I did go for a beautiful bangle.

It was over two months of waiting and much to my horror the reviews started coming in that people were getting their 'waitlisted' bangles---as returned items!  Scratches, broken clasps, etc.

I almost cancelled my waitlist, but didn't.  I was so happy to receive my bangle, in brand new mint condition.

Hopefully, since your item is skincare/makeup, it will be a matter of them getting more inventory and won't be others returns.  Fingers crossed for you!

Valued Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
I have two JM items that are on Waitlust. I've never had this situation, how likely is it that they will ever ship? TIA!

It seems like the times I have waitlisted, if I end up getting the item its either right away (like if some people cancelled orders) or way at the end of the waitlist period if they get some new stock available.

Honored Contributor

If you are in no rush there is not much to lose.  If you get a used item QVC will pay your return fee.  Makeup and skincare will be new.  The returns dept seems much better about inspecting what is coming back to them.  I haven't read about pockets with used Kleenex, etc. in quite awhile.  So I guess it depends on your level of desperation.