Honored Contributor

Pura d'or Shampoo and Conditioner

Thinking about switching the shampoo and conditioner that I'm now using and saw the Pura d'or shampoo and conditioner on Amazon.  It's got great reviews and looks like it's good.  Wondering if anyone here has tried it or uses it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pura d'or Shampoo and Conditioner

I use the one for Thinnking Hair, blue label bottles.  Got a great deal on the 16 oz sizes on ebay, it is fine but doesnt work any miracles for me. I also use the leave in scalp treatment

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I use the one for Thinnking Hair, blue label bottles.  Got a great deal on the 16 oz sizes on ebay, it is fine but doesnt work any miracles for me. I also use the leave in scalp treatment

@Shelbelle  - Thanks for letting me know.  The ones I'm looking at on Amazon have yellow labels and are for thinnng hair also.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  - Thanks for letting me know.  The ones I'm looking at on Amazon have yellow labels and are for thinnng hair also.  

Judy, I am trying to remember what the label color difference is, I even went so far as to contact their CS about the differences, I dont think there is much difference, I think their response to me was very vague, so I went  with the OG, blue label. 

Honored Contributor

Costco carries one of them.  I don't remember the particular label.

Honored Contributor

There may even be a 3rd one with a white label. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

There may even be a 3rd one with a white label. 

@Shelbelle - Oh goodness be.  So confusing.  Oh well, I'll think about it.

@Icegoddess - I don't belong to Costco but thank you for letting me know.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL A lot of the products on the Costco website don't require a membership.  

Honored Contributor

I just looked on amazon, blue labels, yellow labels, black labels, white labels and then there is the Apple Cider one, yikes !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I just looked on amazon, blue labels, yellow labels, black labels, white labels and then there is the Apple Cider one, yikes !!!

@Shelbelle  - I looked at the "original" yellow label and compared it to the blue label and even though they are both for thinning hair, etc. the ingredients are different.  So confusing.  I've put both on my wish list and will think about it.