Honored Contributor

Product Rec. - Laura Geller Under Eye Spackle Primer

[ Edited ]

I bought the Laura Geller Under Eye Spackle Primer Duo  a little over a month ago, on a whim and it turns out that I really like it. It doesn't replace skincare or concealer, but it gives a nice smoothness and brightening effect.  After I purchased it, the price went back up, but now it's down again ($26.98) so I ordered another set. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Product Rec. - Laura Geller Under Eye Spackle Primer

@JeanLouiseFinch  - thanks for the reveiw.  Wondering if this would help with my concealer issues.  Hmmm.....

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - thanks for the reveiw.  Wondering if this would help with my concealer issues.  Hmmm.....

@JudyL  Well you'd have a good long trial run if you ordered now.  It's creamy and in a twist up barrel/pen.  I don't use much.  If you watched the product video, Laura had way too much coming out of the pen and had to wipe it off. Sandra had enough on her hand for both eyes.  Dab it on and then tap it in.

Let me know if you try it and what you think. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL  Well you'd have a good long trial run if you ordered now.  It's creamy and in a twist up barrel/pen.  I don't use much.  If you watched the product video, Laura had way too much coming out of the pen and had to wipe it off. Sandra had enough on her hand for both eyes.  Dab it on and then tap it in.

Let me know if you try it and what you think. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I just ordered it.  Went to Laura's website to check out their pricing and reviews and they don't offer it on there.  Will let you know  once I've tied it out a bit.  Started to watch the video so will go back to it and see what Laura says.