Valued Contributor

Re: Problem with QVC honoring rebates through rebate sites? Anyone else?

I love Mr. Rebates and have had received lots of cash from them over the years.  I use Mr. Rebates as my Home Page.   When I sign on to QVC through Mr. Rebates.  If you have been on any other sights, resign on to Mr. Rebates before you check out on QVC.  Make sure show the Mr. Rebates on the screen while checking out. HTH

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

Jayjay, I have the same issues with HSN when I go through Mr. Rebates.  It never seems to go through.  I onle use Ebates now with their site.  Never had an issue though with QVC.  I love that the Mr. Rebates banner shows on the top of the Q page.

Yes! If I don't see the banner, I close my browser and try again. That's a big help! I don't track everything on an Excel sheet, but looking just now I do not see anything missing from my Mr. Rebates page. 

Honored Contributor

I have to agree, Ebates may have lower rates, but their CS is the very best. I also get lots of technical excuses from Mr R and ShopAtHome. I am not a Q shopper any longer, but I have trouble with Amazon and Puritans Pride. I do use SAH a lot because of their 110% rate guarantee, you cant beat that if the rebate comes thru as it should.

Honored Contributor

I exclusively use Mr. Rebates because I don't want small checks/accounts all over the place with various sites.  I've had trouble with Mr. Rebates not tracking HSN a couple of times but I e-mailed them about it and it was fixed immediately.

Over the holidays, I didn't get an order tracked from Kohls using Mr. Rebates but again, I e-mailed them and the matter was resolved.    

Honored Contributor

It seems the only rebates I ever get from QVC are the small ones.  If I spend 200, or more I never see the rebate, ever.  I don't have a problem with any other place I shop but here.  IDK why.  If I remembe,r I wait the 30 days and email mrrebates, and they contact QVC.  But I don't pursue it often

Esteemed Contributor

Hey @MissKlynn how the heck are you?  It's beaches.  No, I have never had a problem. I only use Mr. Rebates.  I have had a glitche with another website once but never the Q

Respected Contributor

I never have a problem getting Mr. Rebates rebates from QVC, only from HSN (as others have stated).  You might want to try another browser and see if that helps, or check your security settings/cookies.