Respected Contributor

Re: Prai on HSN selling ocean beach front property in Arizona

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I'd like to hear the presentation of this item myself and the claims made but for some reason, I cannot get any sound when I click the link for the live presentation on the HSN site. 

I have no idea what ocean beach front property in Arizona has to do with anything.    It seems the OP made up a lie because she's upset about a lie a vendor told? 

@Lipstickdiva, the OP's subject line is a riff on those who scam people.

Since others have chimed in that she does say this often, I'm tending to think that the OP is telling the truth.

I didn't see it either, but I did find a description online that claims the ingredient in question is from Brazil and just like the hematite on Mars.  Could have been either careless speaking or a misunderstanding, I suppose. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I'd like to hear the presentation of this item myself and the claims made but for some reason, I cannot get any sound when I click the link for the live presentation on the HSN site. 

I have no idea what ocean beach front property in Arizona has to do with anything.    It seems the OP made up a lie because she's upset about a lie a vendor told? 

Since others have chimed in that she does say this often, I'm tending to think that the OP is telling the truth.

The OP is the typical attention grabbing type of thread from that poster.

I'm surprised at your reckless responses @suzyQ3. You seemed to be a reliable poster but not anymore. At the very least you should base your opinion of the presentation on your actual view of it, not some twisted version of it. The OP did not present the facts and the thread title is a lie.

HSN has legal fact checkers and they monitor the presentations.  On this forum any random poster with a Q login can post lies about vendors, hosts, products with no such overview. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Lipstickdivawrote:

The OP is the typical attention grabbing type of thread from that poster.

I'm surprised at your reckless responses @suzyQ3. You seemed to be a reliable poster but not anymore. At the very least you should base your opinion of the presentation on your actual view of it, not some twisted version of it. The OP did not present the facts and the thread title is a lie.

HSN has legal fact checkers and they monitor the presentations.  On this forum any random poster with a Q login can post lies about vendors, hosts, products with no such overview. 

@Chi-town girl, I don't march to anyone else's drumbeat. I don't post to curry favor with anyone. I may agree with a poster one day and disagree another, hopefully with respect. I am not interested in being "reliable."

And while we're here, I also don't agree with anyone who tends so often to get personal and insulting against others when they are exercising their right to an opinion. I hope you understand what I mean by that. There is a way to express yourself without rudeness and piling on.

I enjoy many of your posts, and I hope to do so hereon as well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Bottom Line: There is NO SUCH THING AS OCEAN BEACHFRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA! Only a very gullible person would believe that there is.....same as Prai having ingredients from Mars in their products,which I have heard her say for several years now! Similar to Morgan Schick claiming her products will make you look 20-30 years younger 🤔

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

Kathy  the vendor is saying how the ingredients in  her collagen Skin cream  come from  the planet Mars and  from comets.... I mean REALLY?   How do these vendors get away with such sales  gimmicks?    I do like Kathy as she is really wonderful with saving animals... but, to make such claims is just seems tacky. 

And Nancy is pumped full of botox and filler ... Her forehead does not move plus she has Spock Eye.   

Honored Contributor

@I1ST5XSwrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

Kathy  the vendor is saying how the ingredients in  her collagen Skin cream  come from  the planet Mars and  from comets.... I mean REALLY?   How do these vendors get away with such sales  gimmicks?    I do like Kathy as she is really wonderful with saving animals... but, to make such claims is just seems tacky. 

And Nancy is pumped full of botox and filler ... Her forehead does not move plus she has Spock Eye.   

@I1ST5XS, I have no idea what Spock eye is, nor do I want to know. What I DO know is that it undoubtedly something that is not her own doing. It's like making fun of a disabled person, which I'm sure that you would never do.

Nothing wrong at all with critiques, and of course you can post what you want within the Standards. But you might consider that others might perceive this remark as mean-spirited.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3wrote:

@I1ST5XSwrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@I1ST5XS, I have no idea what Spock eye is, nor do I want to know. What I DO know is that it undoubtedly something that is not her own doing. It's like making fun of a disabled person, which I'm sure that you would never do.

Nothing wrong at all with critiques, and of course you can post what you want within the Standards. But you might consider that others might perceive this remark as mean-spirited.

Mean spirited?   You have got to be joking.   What is mean spirited is this vendor is making outrageous claims that I see many women believing. Spock Eye has nothing to do with any disabilty!!  

Actually I think you are joking ... LOL!   You have GOT to be joking ...    Spock Eye is a result to poorly placed botox causing the outer halfof the eye brow to raise up at  a. " surprising" angle.  

Honored Contributor

I had no idea that's what Spock Eye is, @I1ST5XS. I envisioned something very different.

Honored Contributor

Funny, when Prai was on Evine years ago, their big sales pitch was the ginger root (Prai root) that was in all their products, now the ginger root is not even mentioned as a selling point. The used to show pictures of the Hideaway Spa in Thailand where all their products were used.Cathy was the rep back then too.

Honored Contributor

it would be pretty difficult to believe that hsn or its parent company would allow vendors to say certain things about products unless it has been okayed by their legal department......especially since 2010!

this was taken from beautystat.com:

(2010)

The Claim: Cathy Kangas, CEO and founder of PRAIBEAUTY, says that PRAIMordial Stellar Serum has an ingredient (Iron Rose Crystal) that originates from Mars.

We Ask: We would like to know how the company can justify the above claim. What support do they have to show that no other company can make this claim? Is it because PRAIBeauty has an exclusive on this ingredient? We do know that Edward Sion, a world-renowned astrophysicist with over 518 scientific publications, has certified these claims and that the ingredient is indeed from “outer space.”

Of course, since no one has really been on Mars to harvest this ingredient, it goes to show that it must have been culled from the Earth.

What does hematite do?

Hematite is present in Martian soil and Martian meteorites, and promotes a high degree of fertility in plants, algae, fruits and vegetables.

It is also a form of iron oxide (chemical compounds of iron and oxygen), which has long since been used in cosmetics to make pigment-rich colors and brushes. Too much hematite can irritate the skin.

So hematite and Mars have a connection?

Yes, hematite was discovered on MARS, but the jury’s out on whether the ingredient was found on Mars and then brought back to Earth for use in this serum.

The way we see it:

There are several creams and serums that stimulate collagen production as we age, and the truth is we don’t necessarily know if PRAIMordial’s Stellar Serum is the choice pick for you.

this was taken from canadabeauty.com:

(2011)

Prai Mordial Stellar Serum has an admittedly cheesy tagline: “out of this world skincare.”

This tagline comes from one of its ingredients, iron rose crystal, which is derived from Hermatite that is found on Mars. Of course the actual ingredient in the serum isn’t from Mars, it’s from Brazil.

Other ingredients include Trylagen, a peptide complex and D-galacturonic acid to hydrate skin as well as NuLastic Silk to time-release key ingredients.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein