Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prai on HSN selling ocean beach front property in Arizona

@suzyQ3wrote:

@febe1wrote:

Well, it figures the further away it's from, and it produces maybe just once a year, this would explain the outrageous prices. Plus they can tell you to get it right now b/c they only brought a few and don't know how long it will take to get back!  Smiley Happy

@febe1, and you had better like it; can you imagine the return cost?

Yep, @suzyQ3, those ingredients come from the strangest places. And they all "discover" something new necessary for our skin care. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaidenwrote:

Kathy  the vendor is saying how the ingredients in  her collagen Skin cream  come from  the planet Mars and  from comets.... I mean REALLY?   How do these vendors get away with such sales  gimmicks?    I do like Kathy as she is really wonderful with saving animals... but, to make such claims is just seems tacky. 

What a misleading OP - actually a LIE!

How incredulous for someone that demands facts and truths from vendors and hosts to post a slanderous thread.

The ingredient is sourced from Brazil

@suzyQ3 the returns for this product line are handled by HSN, in my experience a great CS team.

Why are posters allowed to slander company vendors and hosts??? How do they get away doing this repeatedly!  How tacky

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

Kathy  the vendor is saying how the ingredients in  her collagen Skin cream  come from  the planet Mars and  from comets.... I mean REALLY?   How do these vendors get away with such sales  gimmicks?    I do like Kathy as she is really wonderful with saving animals... but, to make such claims is just seems tacky. 

@SeaMaiden  She may be wonderful with saving animals, but I always found the things she says as a bit "out there" if you know what I mean.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogswrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

@SeaMaiden  She may be wonderful with saving animals, but I always found the things she says as a bit "out there" if you know what I mean.  

Funny, that's what I find to be true about the OP. Posting disparaging 'opinions' about vendors and hosts. 

This entire thread is based on a lie.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I used one jar of Prai a few years ago.  Did nothing.  I've tried some other neck creams that were  slightly better, in my opinion.    I won't be purchasing Prai again.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

from Woodstock,"we are stardust...' and our elemental selves are from the stars.

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl are you being serious or sarcastic? I can't tell....

Trusted Contributor

This is not the first time with this product and the other planet talk.  I don't know how they justify this sales pitch either, but she continues with it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like to hear the presentation of this item myself and the claims made but for some reason, I cannot get any sound when I click the link for the live presentation on the HSN site. 

I have no idea what ocean beach front property in Arizona has to do with anything.    It seems the OP made up a lie because she's upset about a lie a vendor told? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I'd like to hear the presentation of this item myself and the claims made but for some reason, I cannot get any sound when I click the link for the live presentation on the HSN site. 

I have no idea what ocean beach front property in Arizona has to do with anything.    It seems the OP made up a lie because she's upset about a lie a vendor told? 

@Lipstickdiva, the OP's subject line is a riff on those who scam people.

Since others have chimed in that she does say this often, I'm tending to think that the OP is telling the truth.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland