Honored Contributor

Prai on HSN selling ocean beach front property in Arizona

Kathy  the vendor is saying how the ingredients in  her collagen Skin cream  come from  the planet Mars and  from comets.... I mean REALLY?   How do these vendors get away with such sales  gimmicks?    I do like Kathy as she is really wonderful with saving animals... but, to make such claims is just seems tacky. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Prai on HSN selling ocean beach front property in Arizona

[ Edited ]

We all have parts of the universe within us. Everyone and everything has some sort of particle that came from out there. So Kathy is not so far-fetched afterall.Woman Happy

If anything has water in it, then technically it does come from comets. All the water on our planet came from comets. None of it is from the Earth.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenlol  She's not getting away with it!  You caught her and just ratted her out! " Really" is right -  how could there possibly be enough product from Mars to enrich a commercial skin product enough to make any difference --  if it's there at all!  I'm surprised the HSN lawyers allow her to say that.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it figures the further away it's from, and it produces maybe just once a year, this would explain the outrageous prices. Plus they can tell you to get it right now b/c they only brought a few and don't know how long it will take to get back!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

HSN used to run in a delay and occasionally you'd get a several second dead spot while their eagle-earred legal dept. blanked something out.  Maybe they've stopped since Liberty bought them.  This spiel sure seems to qualify. 

Honored Contributor

The Prai ingredient in question is called Iron Rose Crystal...(aka hematite) and is thought to increase skin collagen.

Honored Contributor

Every single skincare vendor says something that's so far fetched and outrageous that it's laughable.  That's bad even for a skincare vendor but it sort of victimless crime.  It doesn't hurt anyone and it's what her customers want to hear.  They want to hear a fairytale...to justify the expense.

Honored Contributor

@febe1wrote:

Well, it figures the further away it's from, and it produces maybe just once a year, this would explain the outrageous prices. Plus they can tell you to get it right now b/c they only brought a few and don't know how long it will take to get back!  Smiley Happy

@febe1, and you had better like it; can you imagine the return cost?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Kathy has been talking about certain ingredients in her products being from Mars for quite awhile now.That is when she lost all credibility with me.I haven't purchased anything from Prai since then

Respected Contributor

I think most of these claims are laughable. There is probably a Martian somewhere claiming to have found some exclusive ingredient here on earth!