Respected Contributor

So, I tried to respond to a post about Dr. Denese which was posted today - and it wouldn't let me, said the post was no longer active. Then I noticed the posts about her have been taken down.

Respected Contributor

Hello, Hoosieroriginal. Smile

When a thread gets too heated (not always), it disappears.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Well, when they are against standards, they get taken down. Trash talking about a vendor is a big no no and I'd say stating definitively that a person has had plastic surgery when they truly have no factual information to back it up is probably not okay in QVC's books- and shouldn't be, imo.

Super Contributor
On 12/31/2014 HappyDaze said:

Well, when they are against standards, they get taken down. Trash talking about a vendor is a big no no and I'd say stating definitively that a person has had plastic surgery when they truly have no factual information to back it up is probably not okay in QVC's books- and shouldn't be, imo.

Accusing the vendor of intentionally trying to "fool" buyers is probably frowned upon, too. :-)

Respected Contributor

As they should be.

Respected Contributor

I started a review thread on the new matrix oils and they poofed it and I did not violate anything. it was a basic product review

Regular Contributor

I guess the next time a vendor has facial surgery that takes off forty years and is selling us magical creams we should not say anything in reference to it.