Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy, SKINN, Isomers, or SSC??

On 8/9/2014 CZGIRL said:

Thank you all for the feedback. I did order some of the Skinn kits during the anniversary show - one Collagenisis Kit with the ABC Peel and one Stem-gen kit. Wasn't sure which one would do best for my skin - which is very close to what Favorite Son described. My one concern is that I have a tendency for breakouts - so far just a couple. I have never used Isomers but have used Philosophy for years. Just need something to kick it up a little.

CZGIRL, my skin has recently developed a tendency to get a blemish here or there, after years of virtually nothing. I attribute it to my workouts, which are pretty intense. So now I exfoliate at least every other day. If I am skipping a day, I use Dermappeal. If I feel like I need an exfoliation and I have used Dermappeal on the previous day, I use Serious Skin Care gommage. I ordered the Crème Reverse kit and have not opened it yet. I like to finish up a product of one type before moving to another. So when the gommage is gone later this month or early next month I will move on to those Skinn Deep Wrinkle Protocol peels in the plastic tubes. I'm hoping to get two uses out of each tube.

Occasional Contributor

NC1 and Favorite Son - I have used the new ABC Peels twice now and really like them. They are not a deep peel but make your skin feel very ""clean"". I like the Dermapeal but was concerned about using it every other day. I am with Homebody though on the Collagenisis not being very moisturizing. I guess I'll do a ""mix and match"" approach on Skinn and check out some of the Isomers on this weekend. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Well, one thing I can say about the Dermappeal is that it doesn't take much rubbing. So I understand not wanting to use it every other day.