Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy June 7th 2014 TSV?

I remember Belleandme and her big Bertha of (I think?) Vanilla Birthday Cake.

I'd consider the raspberry or apricot but those sizes are INSANE. No way.

Valued Contributor

I was so looking forward to the FC TSV but now I'm not too sure. I was hoping for a variety of products and not a 64 oz 3-1.

I'll have to think about this since I have about 5 -32 oz 3-1's to use up.

Thanks for posting the info!

Frequent Contributor

On 5/16/2014 bikerbabe said:

I remember Belleandme and her big Bertha of (I think?) Vanilla Birthday Cake.

I'd consider the raspberry or apricot but those sizes are INSANE. No way.

I agree, wouldn't consider a 64 ouncer in any fragrance! Probably not in any configuration, lotion etc.
Esteemed Contributor

There is simply no pleasing the Philosophy ladies. BTW, I consider myself part of the group. It's just that all you ever hear are woman gushing about fresh cream and how much they love it. How they could bathe in it etc. They finally give us what it seems should make a lot of woman happy and now we are reading complaints about it being too large. It's a personal choice. I do understand. All that I can say is that I ordered my Vat of shower gel, and I fully intend to enjoy it when I get around to opening it.

Valued Contributor

On 5/18/2014 icezeus said:

There is simply no pleasing the Philosophy ladies. BTW, I consider myself part of the group. It's just that all you ever hear are woman gushing about fresh cream and how much they love it. How they could bathe in it etc. They finally give us what it seems should make a lot of woman happy and now we are reading complaints about it being too large. It's a personal choice. I do understand. All that I can say is that I ordered my Vat of shower gel, and I fully intend to enjoy it when I get around to opening it.

icezeus, You are so right on your post. Enjoy your TSV when it arrives.

Contributor

The tsv includes: Receive (1) 64-fl-oz shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, (1) 32-fl-oz body lotion, (1) 16-fl-oz body spritz. It's available in fresh cream, raspberry or apricot.

Super Contributor

I have no issue with the size, but not really a fan of any of the choices. Too bad they didn't do the Senorita Margarita; I would have jumped on that one.

Occasional Contributor

It's a marketing ploy. I find that when I have a set of matching sized 32 oz bottles of shower gel and lotion, the lotion gets used slightly before the shower gel is finished which is fine.

With this configuration, once the lotion is used up, you will have about 34-35 oz. left of the shower gel in fresh cream strawberries n cream or apricots n cream still left. That may trigger the user to purchase just the lotion (2 16 oz. sizes or a 32 if available, for another matching combo so the rest .of the shower gel and be used with a lotion.

Order at the risk of this. My husband seems to like the strawberries and cream shower gel so I'm hoping with his help, I can not be prone to buying just lotion down the road.

Contributor

Have any of you received your TSV? I'm anxious to hear reviews on the raspberry and the apricots and cream.
Super Contributor

Pass. If the 3-in-1 were 32 oz. Yes.

I wouldn't use 64 oz. of any scent/fragrance.

I don't like using the same scent everyday.