Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy Customer Service

On 3/18/2014 ilovedaisies said: The Philosophy customer service is outstanding. I received an order today that I placed on the 12th. The Fresh Cream body lotion was leaking from the bottom seal. I called CS and she told me not to worry about sending it back and a new one would be sent out immediately. Also, the Fresh Cream has a wonderful scent and I'm enjoying my lip balm very much.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find that to be "outstanding" CS. I think it should completely be expected that a leaking product would be replaced and that the customer would be told to just toss the defective product.

In any case, I'm glad it all worked out for you and that you're happy! Kiss

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2014 Catstamper said:

Just bee that's nice. I also tried to purchase some things over the weekend, and the code didn't work. Not only that, one of the items that I ordered one of showed 2 in the quantity, and I couldn't correct it. And my sign-in didn't work, and I never got the email with my password. I also used the feedback feature, and have gotten no reply at all! Hopefully they will get back to me!

Their website continues to have issues. Ironically, after my problem with the code, one of those instant surveys popped up. I was irritated and responded somewhat negatively, focusing on the recurring theme: Your website needs to be fixed!

So often people will post here that they tried to order something but had problems with the site and just gave up. The company needs to address that.

But, to be fair, it looks like they might be trying.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Regular Contributor

At Christmastime, I ordered 7 bottles of 3-in-1 as Christmas gifts and wanted to pay thru Paypal. When I hit the 'submit' button for Paypal, I got a message back that the transaction could not be completed. Checked my email to see if I'd gotten an order confirmation regardless and did not, so I re-did the entire order again and paid with my debit card.

Imagine my disgust to see later that the Paypal transaction DID go thru, and so did the resubmitted order I paid with my debit card. My bank account got hit for something like a total of $140 or so. I went in and tried to cancel one of the orders and thought that I had, BUT a week later, BOTH boxes showed up -- with seven 3-in-1's in each. I called them and they said just to ship back the extra box and they would credit my account when they received it. Such a freaking hassle to do and it took forever for my account to be credited, regardless of the fact that they confirmed they had received it. They told me that even though it was back in the returns facility, so were a lot of OTHER customers' boxes, and until it was opened and processed, there would be no credit back to my account. As it was Christmas and I needed the money, I was NOT a happy camper. Not really sure I'll order from their website again after this.