Regular Contributor

Re: Perricone products questions please

I know that the Neuropeptide cream has a strong fish smell but how about the Conformer? Mine smells putrid, almost like old urine. Is this normal?  TIA.

Trusted Contributor

All of our beauty ladies give super advice. I personally always look for Lyn's advice. She is fantastic. I also ordered the TSV. I def think you need more then 30 days to know if a products gives the results you are hoping for. Thanks to each of you.

Trusted Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

I know that the Neuropeptide cream has a strong fish smell but how about the Conformer? Mine smells putrid, almost like old urine. Is this normal?  TIA.

Mine does too. Smells like fish. If it works I don't care. I am afraid to put anything over the 2 TSV procucts for fear they might "dilute" the products but you are supposed to use such a small amount I feel like I need something else. I will use them for 25 days and if I don't see some sort of benefit, I will send them back. For such an investment I wish they would have allowed 60 days. I am thinking they are going to get a lot of returns. I know it takes longer than 30 days to see results but I am not paying $200 if I don't see something. I saw instant improvement when Dana put these products on the model. I hope they give the returns to their employees who say they can't afford to even buy these products. 

Regular Contributor

KC, your conformer smells bad too?

Trusted Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

Yes it smells like fish but since I've never used it before not sure if that is just the odor the product has. 

Valued Contributor

My Conformer smells like cake batter, The NP cream smells like fish.

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

@Danishgal wrote:

Yes it smells like fish but since I've never used it before not sure if that is just the odor the product has. 

They both stink in my opinion but, if they work I am fine with that, it doesn't last long (the smell)  I too will give it 25 days, if no noticable results/improvement, back it goes...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nadine wrote:

@Nadine I was trying to figure out what the NP Conformer

smelled like ! I thought it had a hint of vanilla so I agree with your

description of " cake batter " !  lol

I guess the NP Facial Cream has a little fish like smell but it

fades. I don't notice the smell anymore . I will continue to use it.

I never did use or like face products with a fragrance smell.

Growing up I always used Clinique and it's fragrance free !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danishgal wrote:

@KCDiva @Danishgal I find the Conformer to have a pleasant smell. Don't know what to compare it to, but quite pleasant to me.

As to the other one smelling like fish, I don't find that to be so. I lived near the beach for years and used to walk at least two miles along it each day. I went to the pier to watch the fishermen bringing in the fish and also watched the tugboat toss lots of fish onto the pier. The Neuropeptide Facial Cream does not smell like any of the fish I smelled every day. It does have a not-so-pleasant odor for me, but that's for about 30 seconds and then it is gone. Can't quite place what that smell reminds me of, but definitely not fish

As I see it, I would rather have something that doesn't smell that well for 30 seconds but does tons of great things for my face, than to have some sweet smelling product that does nothing for my face. But that's just me.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

@Nadine  That's it!  That's it! The Conformer reminds me of cake or cookie batter. I couldn't think of what the smell was, only that it was pleasant to me. Must remind me of licking the batter when my mom made cookies or cake! Smiley LOL  Oh, I'm glad you said that!