Trusted Contributor

Perlier has a WEEKLY DEAL DROP on HSN!!!

It’s starts on Monday, 3/25 (tomorrow) It’s the 6.7oz Mandorla body paste for under $20! 😍 I love this line! BIG, FULL shows on Friday (3/29) & Saturday (3/30)… Perlier will have shorter hits throughout the week, and I’m sure you’ll see them. The hour (and two hour blocks) will be Friday and Saturday. Happy shopping! 😃
Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier has a WEEKLY DEAL DROP on HSN!!!

Perlier Mandorla Almond Body Paste

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123  Thank you! I ordered one. I have not tried this line. It sounds good! 

Honored Contributor

10.5% back from Top Cashback

Honored Contributor

This smells wonderful!  I use it at night.  

Trusted Contributor

I had purchased a three-piece kit that included this product. I forgot about it and was going through my orders today. I pulled the kit out of my stash and used it tonight. This is a very nice cream and I am going to order another one.

Honored Contributor

Perlier has a few hours today on HSN, several new items, some heavily reduced in price like the Hydrozone items.  20% back from Top Cashback

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123  Probably no chance of free shipping over the weekend...? We got off work early today and I decided to catch the 5pm show (I never watch shows!) since I know I don't need a single thing! 

Honored Contributor

Oh those bags that are with the Mother's Day special are so calling my name.  Also the weekly deal drop looks like it might be nice for me and my DD but don't really need them either.  Think I'd better change the channel.  Skip could sell me a rock.  HAHA

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Oh those bags that are with the Mother's Day special are so calling my name.  Also the weekly deal drop looks like it might be nice for me and my DD but don't really need them either.  Think I'd better change the channel.  Skip could sell me a rock.  HAHA

@JudyL   Skip could sell me a rock, too! I had to try the new Juliet Rose scent Mother's Day special! Perlier makes wonderful floral scents.