Frequent Contributor

been looking at the reviews for Paula's Choice ittems and most of them are 5 star or near that. Are the products really that good ?

Honored Contributor

@QVCpal wrote:

been looking at the reviews for Paula's Choice ittems and most of them are 5 star or near that. Are the products really that good ?

The products are effective and a great value, especially considering the normal markup of department store skincare. The 2% BHA is a fantastic product that changed my skin. I really like the products from the Calm line because I have sensitive skin and often get redness from irritation. The retinol and serums are great and affordable, as well.

Frequent Contributor

It is very good. I use many of her products--particularly her anti-aging oily skin line.

Frequent Contributor

thx, like I said I was amazed at the reviews and the price, wow, compared to others I use at 3x that price. I am going to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

Yes, for me, most of her products are really that good. I've been using her products for over 10 years now and that is very rare for me to stick with products for that long but that is how strongly I feel about how well they work. Even over the years, as my skin has changed, I've been able to adjust my routine with her products to accomodate my skin's changes and needs.

I love some of her makeup too- her matte eyeshadow palette is one of the best palettes ever and I love her FANtastic mascara.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they're awesome!  Have been using her products since 1995.  Absolutely love the BHA and her retinol serums.  I alternate between AHA (not necessarily her brand) and BHA.  Also use her Vit. C and cleanser and toner.  60 day guarantee!

Honored Contributor

Just curious...have any of you ladies who rave about Paula's Choice ever used Peter Thomas Roth's line? If so, what is it about Paula's Choice that makes you prefer it over PTR (besides the animal testing factor)? Thank you in advance for your feedback!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor
yes. It's great value and good results!!!! Worth trying.

If for nothing else appreciate the great packaging that doesn't let air in like pots, jars do. Once the ingredients are exposed to air and light they diminish. I wish Jamie from IT would change packaging for this reason.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice wow

[ Edited ]

If you were to buy the Paula's choice toner. When would you use the Bhp liquid. Or maybe use the toner am and Bha at night. And I also have the same question. Is the PTR unwrinkle pads same as the Bha liquid.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice wow

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

Just curious...have any of you ladies who rave about Paula's Choice ever used Peter Thomas Roth's line? If so, what is it about Paula's Choice that makes you prefer it over PTR (besides the animal testing factor)? Thank you in advance for your feedback!!

@SurferWifeI tried a few things of his in the past and either had irritation (too harsh) or no results at all or nothing more than I got from cheaper brands. I remember trying som de-spot thing that was suppose to fade spots and all it did was irritate my skin making more spots, lol. I know many like the line but I wasn't wowed.