Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice BHA products (comparison)?

I've used the regular strength 2% BHA from her Clear line since it came out I think and I love it.  I saw in her upcoming TSV there will be the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Exfoliant.  Has anyone used both of these products and can you compare them?  I tried her extra strength BHA from the Clear line and I felt it was tacky on me.  I was wondering if anyone felt that way about the Skin Perfecting BHA.  Thanks for any opinions.  Smiley Happy 

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice BHA products (comparison)?

[ Edited ]

Yes @Stargazer77 I have used both. The skin perfecting is the original one I first started with 10+ years ago and still occasionally use it but now prefer the regular strength CLEAR one you mentioned and have used that one almost exclusively for a few years now. The Skin perfecting one is slightly more of a stickier/thicker liquid than the CLEAR regular strength. It can feel a bit sticky/tacky on the skin, especially if you use too much.  I prefer the CLEAR, esepcially in the summer, because it is so much thinner in consistency and sinks in quicker.  Both works equally well for me.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze!  I was trying to talk myself into the TSV.  I think I will pass.  I used the extra strength Clear BHA in winter (it was on sale and regular wasn't, so I figured what the heck) and even with cold weather it felt tacky on me.  I think I'll stick with what I currently use.  Thanks for your reply.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 you are welcome. Paula does have a 20% off sale going on on her website with free shipping on anything. I think it ends today. Just and fyi if you need to stock up on somehting. I actually just bought more of the Clear regular strength 2% bha since I was running low. Smiley Happy