Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2014 myshell624 said:

So what's up HappyDance {#emotions_dlg.lol} Sorry I couldn't resist {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

SuzyQ3, I didn't realize that the foam was a weekly treatment with the option of using it more if your skin could tolerate it. I am really hesitant to try it every other night now since my skin is on the dry side. How often are you using it and what are you going to use in between the foam? I have sampled and really like the BHA lotion. Maybe I should use that on nights I am not using this. I was very pleased with how my skin looked this morning and I didn't have am dryness. I just don't want to overdo it.

I hope you don't mind a little teasing, myshell624, but the name of the product is Resist Weekly Retexturizing Foaming Treatment 4% BHA...hahahaha. I've only used it once, five days ago, and have been using the Resist Weightless 2% Body Treatment on my face every morning.

I'm going to use the foam again in a couple days and may bump it up and lessen my use of the 2% because I think the latter may be a bit drying for me. It's hard to tell because the retinol can be drying as well. But it's the 2% that I started using about three weeks ago, and HD also mentioned that it was drying for her.

So it's really too early for me to tell you my experience with the foam. I did like how my skin felt the next morning.

Here's what the FAQs say about frequency of use for the foam:

How frequently can I use RESIST Weekly Retexturizing Foaming Treatment? Is using it every day too mu...

Most people concerned with signs of aging plus clogged pores/breakouts and oily skin will find that using this treatment 1-3 times per week is perfect. However, you may apply it more often if desired, based on how your skin responds. For some skin types and skin problems it can be helpful to use this treatment up to 5 times per week. For example, those with very oily skin, stubborn clogged pores, or a rough, bumpy skin texture may find more frequent use is preferred. Applying every night is an option, too, but most will find this is overdoing it, especially if you are also using other exfoliants.

If you are struggling with very stubborn acne or other types of breakouts, you may find nightly usage works beautifully for a brief period of time. Once the breakouts are under control, you can reduce frequency of application or begin using one of our other, lower-strength BHA exfoliants daily to maintain the results.

How frequently can I use RESIST Weekly Retexturizing Foaming Treatment? Is using it every day too mu...

Most people concerned with signs of aging plus clogged pores/breakouts and oily skin will find that using this treatment 1-3 times per week is perfect. However, you may apply it more often if desired, based on how your skin responds. For some skin types and skin problems it can be helpful to use this treatment up to 5 times per week. For example, those with very oily skin, stubborn clogged pores, or a rough, bumpy skin texture may find more frequent use is preferred. Applying every night is an option, too, but most will find this is overdoing it, especially if you are also using other exfoliants.

If you are struggling with very stubborn acne or other types of breakouts, you may find nightly usage works beautifully for a brief period of time. Once the breakouts are under control, you can reduce frequency of application or begin using one of our other, lower-strength BHA exfoliants daily to maintain the results.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Thanks SuzyQ3Smiley Happy and no I don't mind the teasing. In my defense the name is really long.

I was reading a thread on here today about layering and a poster mentioned she used the foam once a week and another form of BHA on the off days since the foam is a weekly treatment. How I missed that this was a weekly treatment is beyond me. I do still have three of the 2% BHA lotion samples left so I think I might be best to at least wait a week and then see how my skin does with the foam. I can use my lotion samples in between and bump the foam up to twice a week to see how it does. I definitely think it would be too much for my skin to use it over the 1-3 times a week as you posted from her site. I am not oily and do not suffer from bad breakouts. I do have some blackheads on my nose that I would love to get rid of. I can only see them when I am really close up on a mirror but I know they are there.

Honored Contributor

lol, I didn't realize the foam said "weekly treatment" either!

Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

Seems to be an epidemic. But since I paged you as HappyDance, I guess I don't have a leg to stand on. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Seems to be an epidemic. But since I paged you as HappyDance, I guess I don't have a leg to stand on. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

hahaha! Maybe all of those shampoo chemicals ARE going to our brains (à la SS!)!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.scared}Wink

Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2014 suzyQ3 said:

hahaha! Maybe all of those shampoo chemicals ARE going to our brains (à la SS!)!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.scared}Wink

Oh, don't even get me started. I'm nice and relaxed here.