Honored Contributor

This NEVER happens to me.  I was looking at a new to me Ouidad product on Amazon and was wanting to read some more reviews so I checked on Ulta and it wasn't there.  This made me think maybe it had been discontinued and I also noticed another Ouidad product I use wasn't on Ulta either.  So, I went to the Ouidad site to check and they were both there.  

I got the 20% off if you let us send you E-mails banner, so I signed up since the products were the same price as on Amazon and together they would be enough for free shipping.  Well, I didn't get the E-mail.  I check my password list and find I have an account with Ouidad.  Oh well.  I was still going to buy the products from them since the price would be the same as Amazon, but waited until today.  

I was at my practice for Sunday waiting on the other 2 ladies and decided to look at Facebook.  A sponsored ad for Ouidad came up which I would not have seen on my laptop since I have those filtered out and it was a coupon code for 30% off.  The ad talked about a liter sale, so I thought the 30% off might only be on liters, but after I got home after lunch I tried it out and, lo and behold, it worked.  So I actually got a larger percentage off than had I been able to use the 20% off. 

Can't believe my good luck.  Usually I try to use coupons and the code won't work or there's some exclusion or something.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess Glad you scored on your beauty purchase.   Perhaps you might consider a lottery ticket and see if your luck holds!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   I used Ouidad awhile ago. Great products for curly hair. So happy you found such a good deal.