Contributor

I have used many moisturizers over the years both drug store brands and those sold on TV. Some have seemed to work very well and others, not so much. Well I just thought I'd give organic coconut oil a try...bought almost a pint in a health food store. I had originally bought it to try in a recipe but have read articles that it is also good for skin. So I thought, what the heck...will give it a try.

I am really pleased and surprised at the results. I only use it at night. The oil is solid (almost Crisco-like) but melts quickly in your hand and goes on easily. It does look and feel greasy at first but soaks in and in the morning, my skin looks so good! I am 71 years old so am no spring chickenSmiley Happy But this stuff really has been a pleasant surprise.

This is only my experience and I would not suggest or recommend it to anyone as a guarantee that it would work the same way on your skin. But for me, it really is terrific. Can also use it on your feet, elbows and anywhere else that your skin is dry.

Just thought I'd share my experienceSmiley Happy

Ginny