Esteemed Contributor

Okay late to the party again

You gals know me, don't open up the seasonals right away. So the other night I decided it was time to crack open that SOB. I love it and so did my hair. It's right up there with fall apple for me. I am so glad that I doubled my seasonal auto delivery, this way after I use the 16 oz I have a 32 oz to use and one to stash. SOB smells wonderful.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Okay late to the party again

yay! glad you like it! it really is a lovely scent...I'm going to miss it. I still have my 32oz but my RTM is going fast!!!

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

I'm glad it did not turn out to be a sob story.

Honored Contributor

I agree. It's probably one of my favorite scents. I'm contemplating getting a few extras...better decide fast!

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/29/2014 bruingirl said:

yay! glad you like it! it really is a lovely scent...I'm going to miss it. I still have my 32oz but my RTM is going fast!!!

Mine too, I may just have to place a last minute order with the salon.
Respected Contributor

On 5/29/2014 brewhaha said:

I'm glad it did not turn out to be a sob story.

Nor an SOB story!

Frequent Contributor

On 5/29/2014 brewhaha said:

I'm glad it did not turn out to be a sob story. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

This made me LITERALLY laugh out loud. {#emotions_dlg.lol} Bravo, brewhaha....bravo!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm still chuckling.....

~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
Trusted Contributor

If you like SOB I think you'll also like SHP, unless you really don't like Peach. I don't find the Peach to be overwhelming and somehow the Honey and Peach together give it a slight floral fragrance. And I think the consensus has leaned towards it being moisturizing rather than drying.

Don't you hate it when your faves are limited edition? (That's a real SOB!!)

Hope you like the new ones!!

KJPA
Honored Contributor

Must not drink tea while reading forums,Must not drink tea while reading forums,Must not drink tea while reading forums,Must not drink tea while reading forums, brewhaa, you got me again! tee hee

beaches, better late than not at all, glad you made it.

I liked SOB and I'm so PICKY about scent, but SHP is a WOW for me - be sure to try a whiff.

Come on 613 EDT!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I have been waiting for the peach since Chaz's hint , I love peach scents. With the good review from Hapoydaze and others I'm sure I'm going to love it so I increased the ad again. Lol I love all the scents but some I find exceptional in both scent and performance. Between finally opening my BGT and now the SOB I've been cleansing everyday just because.